Why Does Every Sheriff Need A Driver?
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Why Does Every Sheriff Need A Driver?

Is it true that C. Davis is the Sheriff’s new driver?

Unregistered
    My guess is a tremendous amount of inbound and outbound phone calls, plus the need to read and send texts and emails, and read documents while on the road.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maybe his license is suspended

Unregistered
    This guy has lead a privileged career...gets booted back to the road from the gang unit and now the Sheriff’s driver...
    Was Tamarac that tough Clyde? or you still have that Im to good for the road mentality?

Unregistered
    STFU loser Clyde is a stand up guy and a good cop. He is exactly who we need in the sheriffs ear. You are a little whiny *****, mommy is calling it's time for bed.

Unregistered
    STFU loser Clyde is a stand up guy and a good cop. He is exactly who we need in the sheriffs ear. You are a little whiny *****, mommy is calling it's time for bed.
    Not quite my little a$$ sniff, the guy was a mediocre cop and rode the Ronnie Miller coattails in RACS....Old Ronnie had the last laugh...right Clyde!

Unregistered
    Oh so you got kicked out of sid and now you are you an angry wannabe. It's ok mommy still loves you. The field is narrowed

Unregistered
    For the record only this Sheriff and the last used drivers. Lamberti, Jenne, Cochran, and Navarro never had drivers

Unregistered

Duh

For the record only this Sheriff and the last used drivers. Lamberti, Jenne, Cochran, and Navarro never had drivers
    Gee, what's changed since the days of Navarro, Cochran and Jenne? Oh, yeah, smart phones and the ability to email, txt on the go and get on the internet. Reasons to now have a driver so you can work on the go. Lamberti was too busy driving around with Dave Benjamin figuring out how to get more $$$ out of Scott Rothstein. I'm betting you've not had a very illustrious career as an investigator.

Unregistered
    Not quite my little a$$ sniff, the guy was a mediocre cop and rode the Ronnie Miller coattails in RACS....Old Ronnie had the last laugh...right Clyde!
    Im in SID and a fraud is a fraud sorry to break the bad news to you. There are several more still here like C.D. That have been riding the stats of other’s for years and it’s time they go back to the road bottom line.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast