Why Does Every Sheriff Need A Driver? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Gee, what's changed since the days of Navarro, Cochran and Jenne? Oh, yeah, smart phones and the ability to email, txt on the go and get on the internet. Reasons to now have a driver so you can work on the go. Lamberti was too busy driving around with Dave Benjamin figuring out how to get more $$$ out of Scott Rothstein. I'm betting you've not had a very illustrious career as an investigator.
    Real sheriff’s like Brady and bradshaw don’t have drivers.

Unregistered
    Real sheriff’s like Brady and bradshaw don’t have drivers.
    Even Sheriff Branford, although he sounds a lot taller on the radio.

Unregistered
    Anyone that's bashing Clyde Davis obviously doesnt know anything about him. He is one of the most competent and well respected deputies in BSO. Has had a stellar career ( CI, SID, SWAT) and has excelled everywhere he has been. Guy has a ton of experience and is a great pick to be the sheriff's driver. This place needs 100 guys like Clyde Davis. Class act, excellent detective. Even better trainer. Worked with him in SID for years and he taught me more than anyone else in this department. Haters gonna hate, no matter who you are. Any negative comments posted here are sheer jealousy. If you know him, you want him on your team.

Unregistered
    Anyone that's bashing Clyde Davis obviously doesnt know anything about him. He is one of the most competent and well respected deputies in BSO. Has had a stellar career ( CI, SID, SWAT) and has excelled everywhere he has been. Guy has a ton of experience and is a great pick to be the sheriff's driver. This place needs 100 guys like Clyde Davis. Class act, excellent detective. Even better trainer. Worked with him in SID for years and he taught me more than anyone else in this department. Haters gonna hate, no matter who you are. Any negative comments posted here are sheer jealousy. If you know him, you want him on your team.
    Is he a white dude or a bababooey?

Unregistered

Cool

Even Sheriff Branford, although he sounds a lot taller on the radio.
    Nice reference ! 🤠

Unregistered
    Thanks Clyde for your input. Lol. A legend in his own mind

Unregistered
    Any sheriff who has a driver is an arrogant azz puzzzy. No Sheriff should have a driver. He got someone to hold his gun too? Look around the state and nobody other the BSO primadonna sheriffs use drivers. Ditch the driver Greg. DdI you have a driver as SGT on bike patrol at the Springs?

Unregistered
    Hogwash, I know plenty of guys who are great cops and when the illustrious detective career is over than it’s time to start 10-65ing again. He thinks he is to good to be 65ing and that’s a bunch of B.S.

Unregistered
    Hogwash, I know plenty of guys who are great cops and when the illustrious detective career is over than it’s time to start 10-65ing again. He thinks he is to good to be 65ing and that’s a bunch of B.S.
    You're the kinda guy that goes skating and when you fall down you try to take someone with you.

Unregistered
    You're the kinda guy that goes skating and when you fall down you try to take someone with you.
    That has got to be the stupidest analogy I have ever heard. How does his taint taste? If I did skate I would just trip you as you went buy!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast