Hendry GOP supporting Tico (or anyone besides Whidden) - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A lot of butt hurt I hear in you I do.
    that guy/gal went right over your head, youre the dumb one.

Unregistered
    you are obviously a very learned reader and writer, very impressive. are you the alter ego to "Pete Hendrick"? what Facebook profiles do you go by?. "Our Sheriff...."? Cant prove who you are, you must also be very sophisticated strategist.
    Since you are so financialy sophisticated and advanced deep thinker in electioneering. What is the average cost of running a campaign? go pat yorself on the back trying to portray yourself as a CNN special commentator. "over 75% of his funds so far..!" Ok, lets see him keep that percentage or better 75%+, for the duration. "Pete" (gosh, he must be so relatable to be so informal hes a real candidate for the people!...) Steve Whidden has nothing to prove to you "dont know why this is such an issue...interesting." Steve Whidden is two terms past having to prove anything by putting up his own money, the fact that money and support just goes to him is proof of his proven ability. Put up your own money to get first term. Put up and SPEND your own money... 2016 AND 2020 Steve Whidden wont have to fund a dime of his own campaign, enough people put their money where their talk is.
    Michelle sucks a mean d**k.I'll give him/ her $20 for his/her campaign, hell I had to pull the covers out of my a** and worth every penny.

Unregistered
    Michelle sucks a mean d**k.I'll give him/ her $20 for his/her campaign, hell I had to pull the covers out of my a** and worth every penny.
    so what you are saying is you willingly totally own choice allowed a man, who supposedly has a female side, and you engaged in a sexual activity with a member of the same sex? two questions - is this a fantasy or did this really happen (in reality not your imagination..) and you are not gay if another man performs on you. that my friend is serious, serious baggage no matter how you try to explain your way out of it. the tranny/secret bi jokes are way old because no body cares, three terms proof. go wave signs and shout and stick your chest out marching around. your wife or daughter can suck me - while you indulge in your interesting fantasy life.

Unregistered
    gives whole new meaning to blowing an interview, right Donny?

Unregistered
    and you suck a nice one? dude, what is it with this place and the constant homo-erotic "insults" which to anyone who isn't twisted up with baggage is over compensating? When Hendrick gets in it's going to be real interesting. Your folks Whidden is gone in 2020 that's the writing on the wall

Unregistered
    and you suck a nice one? dude, what is it with this place and the constant homo-erotic "insults" which to anyone who isn't twisted up with baggage is over compensating? When Hendrick gets in it's going to be real interesting. Your folks Whidden is gone in 2020 that's the writing on the wall
    Thats right! The writing is really on the wall. Bye-Bye Peachy and the fruit salad also known as the admin and the $hit show of rehires that bought their baggage to the county..

Unregistered

Say what?

You’re really comparing Whidden to Dyess, by calling him “Sermon Dyess,” in the second coming? Stevie, it’s not very nice to wish death by stabbing on your own father. Better off to not make this comparison and to stay the hell out of social affairs when it comes to him. You’re a liability and not an asset to your daddy’s campaign. You lose him voters with every post you make.

Prediction: Steve Whidden will WIN another term, making him a legacy. Who is that candidate? A half dry drunk with the resume of a small town loser. Jesus will you people just do something useful with your lives.

Steve Whidden the best most effective Sheriff this county had, Sermon Dyess in the second coming! God Bless Sheriff Whidden.

Unregistered
    You’re really comparing Whidden to Dyess, by calling him “Sermon Dyess,” in the second coming? Stevie, it’s not very nice to wish death by stabbing on your own father. Better off to not make this comparison and to stay the hell out of social affairs when it comes to him. You’re a liability and not an asset to your daddy’s campaign. You lose him voters with every post you make.
    No equaling them both were and are the best leasders this county ever produced leadership and loyalty was in that family bloodline and its in Whiddens funny someone like you would piss his pants in front of either one of them in fear go ahead and make daddy shit talk here because you and everyone else knows you are the "yes sir no sir" in front of men you aren't one and your wife or whoever knows it, she doesn't f you, she's really f-ing the man who feeds you by signing your paycheck because you are a follwer you couldn't find a job without a man like Sheriff Whidden giving you one. punk.

Unregistered
    funny how it's "Stevie" or "Peaches" or something tough online but no one ever dares even to say anything other than "sir" or "Sheriff" to him. Those who can't be men and lead become deputies who have to depend on being given a job, real men run for office and win time and time again

Unregistered
    Whidden pretends to be a man. He is just a bag of insecurities. Thats why you see him online arguing and commenting on forums about his masculinity and how right he is. From that to buying his fast upgraded vehicles for office. Those are really necessary. Over compensation at every end. Look at His inner circle, all betas.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast