Hendry GOP supporting Tico (or anyone besides Whidden) - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Check this guy's website out. He is the real deal. His experience is impressive.
    At least theres no criminal genes in that candidadtes family. I'd bet this guys kids would be normal god citizens, If this candidate is elected the ATV can property thefts stats would drop by 20%, but on the down side a few 'auto dealers' and 'part and salvage' would lose some business.

Questions to ask this candidate;

1) Are you a swamp buggy enthusiast?
    2) Do you suffer from some sort of minor chronic body odor issues?
    3) Are you suspicious of anyone with some fancy high school learning?
    4) Do you resemble in any way an adult version of the fat kid in camp with asthma and crusty body flakes which are oily?
    5) How many Facebook profiles do you have? How many gender identities?
    6) Are skittles your favorite candy?
    7) Who is the most important person in your life?
    8) If you could be anyones puppet, whos would you be and why?
    9) How many daddys do you have, biological and political
    10) Oral board for promotion, do you give them or just prefer to watch the process
    11) IAs are a management tool, investigative tool, or are you the tool and just get used (willingly, of course, "consent"..)
    12) How large of a closet do you have (small, good sized, walk in, or not at all)
    13) What are your philosophies in bike cops? Are you Bike-curious in any form? Would much of a bike-cop unit would you like
    14) Hypothetical; If you had adult children and one was a practical synonym for thefts and stolen property and God knows wtf else - would you be concerned or terminate whoever was putting a case together- a case with more legs than a catepillar..

Unregistered
    Hedrickforhendry.com is running as a Republican
    I just looked at Hedrick's website. Resume is awesome. He has done some work with our sheriff's department too.

Unregistered
    I just looked at Hedrick's website. Resume is awesome. He has done some work with our sheriff's department too.
    ok wrist mincing "concerned voter" (someone hopeful to get an admin slot..) before you go off gushing about him/you/ 'doing work' with Hendry is nothing to boast about. What qualifies this guy to run an agency? Why wasnt Hendry good enough for him to make his heroic world changing career? Why not take a shot at going for the prize in Lee? He's outclassed, end of story. A former radio traffic reported ran the place, this guy at least made rank there, while the other clown was being a twitter star before it became fashionable. Isnt he qualified to run where he made his career? Nope. Its all about the "Sheriff" title. This guy is an Lt in a large agency, totally qualified there, in Lee. Is his candidacy some sort of charity he wiling to make the "sacrifice" to "make a difference" "restore integrity" or whatever the mantra is.

Why not run for Lee? Too much a challenge? Know hes over his head, way outclassed to make it to the palace in his own agency, but he can sell Hendry as some sort of lateral? Throw around big ideas,"change", a few buzzwords voters and a few words internal turncoats like to hear. "I've got expereince" "I've been listening", the same phrases out of every candidates mouth, but if they get into office, a lot of realities take over.

Lee will not translate to Hendry. Hendry in 50 years will not be what Lee was 50 years ago. dont plan a victory party, plan the "celebration of the democratic process and conceesssion speech - "we gave it our best and you the voters I will never forget the support and good people I met..and I want to thank you all...."

Show your commitment to more than just being a politician - invest in yourself and put your own money where your campaign promises will be, self fund your campaign - put more than just your face,words and time on the line. Whidden already has a track records and has nothing to prove, this candidate does.

Unregistered
    I just pulled up hendryelections.org. Looks like Pete Hedrick is funding his campaign for Sheriff (over 75% of his own funds so far). Also looked at past elections and our Sheriff didn't fund any of his campaign in 2016 (other than the initial $100 it looks like all candidates are required to do). Don't know why this is such an issue...interesting.

Unregistered
    I just pulled up hendryelections.org. Looks like Pete Hedrick is funding his campaign for Sheriff (over 75% of his own funds so far). Also looked at past elections and our Sheriff didn't fund any of his campaign in 2016 (other than the initial $100 it looks like all candidates are required to do). Don't know why this is such an issue...interesting.
    you are obviously a very learned reader and writer, very impressive. are you the alter ego to "Pete Hendrick"? what Facebook profiles do you go by?. "Our Sheriff...."? Cant prove who you are, you must also be very sophisticated strategist.
    Since you are so financialy sophisticated and advanced deep thinker in electioneering. What is the average cost of running a campaign? go pat yorself on the back trying to portray yourself as a CNN special commentator. "over 75% of his funds so far..!" Ok, lets see him keep that percentage or better 75%+, for the duration. "Pete" (gosh, he must be so relatable to be so informal hes a real candidate for the people!...) Steve Whidden has nothing to prove to you "dont know why this is such an issue...interesting." Steve Whidden is two terms past having to prove anything by putting up his own money, the fact that money and support just goes to him is proof of his proven ability. Put up your own money to get first term. Put up and SPEND your own money... 2016 AND 2020 Steve Whidden wont have to fund a dime of his own campaign, enough people put their money where their talk is.

Unregistered
    Dude, don't waste your time on responding to every little thing people post. Some person knocks Hedrick for not working in Hendry and it's pointed out he has done work with our sheriff's department so that then is knocked stating "'doing work' with Hendry is nothing to boast about". Someone says fund your campaign (maybe the same person since it's commented on twice) and you point out Hedrick is doing so and Whidden didn't in 2016. I'm sure someone will find a problem with that too. No matter what you post in response, someone will take issue even if you respond with facts. I for one am glad we have another candidate to consider. It's what makes our county great, pick the best person. Just like if we are getting another superintendent of schools, I don't care where they come from as long as our kids have the best person in that job. Same goes for whoever is our sheriff.

Unregistered
    Dude, don't waste your time on responding to every little thing people post. Some person knocks Hedrick for not working in Hendry and it's pointed out he has done work with our sheriff's department so that then is knocked stating "'doing work' with Hendry is nothing to boast about". Someone says fund your campaign (maybe the same person since it's commented on twice) and you point out Hedrick is doing so and Whidden didn't in 2016. I'm sure someone will find a problem with that too. No matter what you post in response, someone will take issue even if you respond with facts. I for one am glad we have another candidate to consider. It's what makes our county great, pick the best person. Just like if we are getting another superintendent of schools, I don't care where they come from as long as our kids have the best person in that job. Same goes for whoever is our sheriff.
    Dude, I can afford to waste my time since I so-called soak a paycheck. Were you playing the Star Spangeld Banner while you concentrated your super powers on writing such a passionate reply as a concerned parent "for our kids"? Dude, Bro, Amigo, if your post is indicative of your genetic code, do the world a favor and either get your girls tubes tied or beat into a sock, just dont reproduce, ok Dude?

Unregistered
    "It's what makes our county great, pick the best person. Just like if we are getting another superintendent of schools, I don't care where they come from as long as our kids have the best person in that job"

ok, contact the school districts around San Francisco and find a Phd (thats the best! A Phd right?) who advocates transkids terms and birth control education starting in 3rd grade so they are ready to make informed choices by junior high regarding their gender identity and use of birth control. What do Hendry Schools rate now, a C? C for celebration going from F to a C thats acheivement. Heres an idea, cut the school budgets by half and open a sterilization clinic, its easier to stop stupid from reproducing than to make stupid less stupid. Take the budget from the school district and give it to Sheriffs Office. Every deputy is given an annual 2500 personal equipment account and allowed to schedule ther own patrol shifts. Empty out CID of the dust and grime, since they solve about as much as the Mexican Federal Police. Base pay for deputies right on par with Lee, CID should be considered a demotion to get ahead.

Unregistered
    "It's what makes our county great, pick the best person. Just like if we are getting another superintendent of schools, I don't care where they come from as long as our kids have the best person in that job"

ok, contact the school districts around San Francisco and find a Phd (thats the best! A Phd right?) who advocates transkids terms and birth control education starting in 3rd grade so they are ready to make informed choices by junior high regarding their gender identity and use of birth control. What do Hendry Schools rate now, a C? C for celebration going from F to a C thats acheivement. Heres an idea, cut the school budgets by half and open a sterilization clinic, its easier to stop stupid from reproducing than to make stupid less stupid. Take the budget from the school district and give it to Sheriffs Office. Every deputy is given an annual 2500 personal equipment account and allowed to schedule ther own patrol shifts. Empty out CID of the dust and grime, since they solve about as much as the Mexican Federal Police. Base pay for deputies right on par with Lee, CID should be considered a demotion to get ahead.
    A lot of butt hurt I hear in you I do.

Unregistered
    A lot of butt hurt I hear in you I do.
    I think those are good platforms. You must be one of those who are delusional enough to think Steve Whidden is untouchable in an election. Are you getting your box ready to carry your things out, putting in applications elsewhere? Shame....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast