Noriega vs North Bay Village - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Yucks

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That’s not very nice!! What a way to talk about North bay villages finest black sexy female commissioner. I’m disappointed in all of you (sarcasm).
    Let me get a barf bag

Unregistered

Noriega v NBV

So the executive session was done and although there’s no voting involved. Guidance was given by the commission to the LEAGUE OF CITIES attorneys. That guidance was not to settle with Noriega. Also, should Noriega win his case, he can only get some money, not his job back. Looks like hanging out with our new mayor and being in all sorts of pictures with him didn’t help. It actually put the mayor in a situation to cause conflict of interest in this case. Then little miss cutie pie just can’t keep her mouth shut. She hates the city attorney so much she used that terrible word, didn’t you miss left at the altar. Poor girl. All you have to do miss pagent queen, is chill out and enjoy the ride. We’re driving now. And has anyone notice how KV is not on the attack anymore? He’s trying different tactics now acting like he likes Laura C’s positive page on Facebook. He’s hormonal I guess. What I’d like to know is if he’s going to Sissy’s house on the low down acting like they’re on the same team. Then behind her back calling her a variety of words for crazy.

Unregistered

Money and Job

When Noriega wins the case he will get a nice chunk of money plus his job back. Our pageant beauty will eventually become mayor.

Unregistered

Thank You Counselor

So the executive session was done and although there’s no voting involved. Guidance was given by the commission to the LEAGUE OF CITIES attorneys. That guidance was not to settle with Noriega. Also, should Noriega win his case, he can only get some money, not his job back. Looks like hanging out with our new mayor and being in all sorts of pictures with him didn’t help. It actually put the mayor in a situation to cause conflict of interest in this case. Then little miss cutie pie just can’t keep her mouth shut. She hates the city attorney so much she used that terrible word, didn’t you miss left at the altar. Poor girl. All you have to do miss pagent queen, is chill out and enjoy the ride. We’re driving now. And has anyone notice how KV is not on the attack anymore? He’s trying different tactics now acting like he likes Laura C’s positive page on Facebook. He’s hormonal I guess. What I’d like to know is if he’s going to Sissy’s house on the low down acting like they’re on the same team. Then behind her back calling her a variety of words for crazy.
    Very nice summary, counselor. Just one quick question, sir. Any reason why when the Noriega wins the court won't give him the job back?

Unregistered

Keeping fingers crossed

I agree with KV and RC. Those two guys along with Sissy want Chief Nipples back. They will try to convince the 4 commissioners who decided to move forward with the case. They will cry on fb, they will have McDrunky convince the cops to spend money on puppies for latham and Marvin. By March, I see Nipples returning.

Unregistered
    Norman,
    You know that they say that somethings are better left unsaid
    It wasn't like you only talked to him
    And you know it
    (Don't act like you don't know it)
    All of these things people told me
    Keep messing with my head
    Should've picked honesty
    Then you may not have blown it
    You don't have to say, what you did
    I already know, I found out from him
    Now there's just no chance
    With you and me
    There'll never be
    Don't it make you sad about it?
    You told me you love me
    Why did you leave me all alone
    Now you tell me you need me
    When you call me on the phone
    Girl, I refuse
    You must have me confused with some other guy
    The bridges were burned
    Now it's your turn, to cry
    Cry me a river (go on and just)
    The damage is done, so I guess I be leaving
    Oh!
    Oh!
    Oh!
    You don't have to say, what you did
    I already know, I found out from him
    Now there's just no chance
    With you and me
    There'll never be
    Don't it make you sad about it?
    Cry me a river (go on and just)
    Cry

Carlos

Unregistered

Collusion

Black beans and watermelon, a love story. I think I am going to puke.

Unregistered

Turncoat MW

Marvin, you have revealed your true colors after all, selling out and aligning yourself with lying Latham and the blonde bimbo, you all preside over the most corrupt commission in the history of North Bay Village. You have imploded your career in politics with the Democratic Party in South Florida, prepare for a fight and enjoy your fruitless stink at North Bay Village because it’s sure to be your last. Also, the good cops are now paying attention, did you think you were on the right team with Lieutenant Mccdrunk and Lieutenant brian the hut? You have failed miserably, you’re being used like a house man. Good luck because you’ll need it.

Unregistered

President Marvin

Marvin, you have revealed your true colors after all, selling out and aligning yourself with lying Latham and the blonde bimbo, you all preside over the most corrupt commission in the history of North Bay Village. You have imploded your career in politics with the Democratic Party in South Florida, prepare for a fight and enjoy your fruitless stink at North Bay Village because it’s sure to be your last. Also, the good cops are now paying attention, did you think you were on the right team with Lieutenant Mccdrunk and Lieutenant brian the hut? You have failed miserably, you’re being used like a house man. Good luck because you’ll need it.

Commissioner Marvin will go far, maybe President in the future. He has shown to be man of values and honor. Much respect to Mr. Wilmoth or soon to be President Wilmoth.

Milli vanilli

From Connie to Norman

Well what can I say Norman. You almost did it. If only November would have gone another way. Now who will carry on? Word has it the curtain call is close. From the north to the south the wind blows for you. You should have waited for the outcome but you placed your hand on the table way to early and lost.

I’ll leave you a with a song, perhaps a dedication: from Connie to Norman. It’s an oldie but a great one. Superstar by the Carpenters (1971). Enjoy.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast