Noriega vs North Bay Village - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Commissioner Marvin will go far, maybe President in the future. He has shown to be man of values and honor. Much respect to Mr. Wilmoth or soon to be President Wilmoth.
    That guy couldn’t be president of a chicken and ribs grill restaurant in five life times.

Unregistered
    Chief Noriega will be back in charge soon so get used to it. Little miss will continue to be a gorgeous, intelligent and desirable lady. Andreana will continue to eat muffins as part of her healthy diet and desires. Majority of residents want Chief Noriega back.
    I cant wait

Unregistered

BringKnipsNsee

I cant wait
    Noriega’s return will be the beginning of the end for this commission, to bring back a head of department with an axe to grind is to create a hostile work environment. The PBA will file a vote of no confidence on behalf of the police officers (the majority) against the commission followed swiftly by a vote against Noriega himself. So go ahead and hire him back mr. mayor and see what happens. Good luck to all of you.

Unregistered

No More Nipples

Latham will get blown out of the water in the next election. He’s spent so much $$ it’s unreal. He is a phony as is his little pagent queen. Even Mcdrunky doesn’t want him back. The FOP has crashed and burned. Interesting that 2 more people signed interest cards. Bringing the count up. All because no one wants Nipples back and one wants the union control in the Chief’s hands. Or Mcdrunky for that matter. Poor Rey. He tried to fight and Noriega, Jenkins and Mcdrunky sabotaged his right to fight. That should anger everyone, but the entitled don’t see it. They will.

Unregistered

Cray dude

I cant wait
    By the majority you mean veriker, the shutes, cherbony and 2 or 3 other NBV losers.. I don’t see how that constitutes the majority d. bag. Btw, only 7 employees in the entire Police Department want Nipples back and 7 is pushing it.

Unregistered

Clean the swam

By the majority you mean veriker, the shutes, cherbony and 2 or 3 other NBV losers.. I don’t see how that constitutes the majority d. bag. Btw, only 7 employees in the entire Police Department want Nipples back and 7 is pushing it.
    The majority of residents want Noriega back. Hopefully he and some of the commissioners can clean the manure that was left behind by the previous administration led by Griselda Blanco and her cohorts.

You my friend should just find another job somewhere else.

Unregistered
    The majority of residents want Noriega back. Hopefully he and some of the commissioners can clean the manure that was left behind by the previous administration led by Griselda Blanco and her cohorts.

You my friend should just find another job somewhere else.
    Shut up Sissy!

Unregistered
    Shut up Sissy!
    Sissy? That was too coherent to be Sissy! Unless she has new meds.

Unregistered

Sassy

Sissy? That was too coherent to be Sissy! Unless she has new meds.
    Definitely not Sissy but someone who is Sassy. Noriega is coming home soon, hallelujah! For those who can’t take the heat please take and do the walk. And if you worry about Sissy then you have major issues and need to go see a shrink and get another job. Just like Griselda Blanco needs a face transplant.

Unregistered
    Baffling one might add that any competent duly elected official would contemplate the rehire of a terminated, appointed department head. Especially, when that former department head has retained counsel, and has taken the initiative of filing a civil suit against the city alleging wrongful termination. Past legal precedence has established innumerable cases, that rehiring former employees involved in litigation against their employer is not recommended for obvious reasons. However, be that as it may, it’s difficult to comprehend wether the poor decision to possibly rehire this individual emanates from inadequate Florida League of Cities legal counsel or simply inexperienced and ignorant city officials.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast