Three MS-13 Teen Gang Members Arrested for Allegedly Stabbing Teenager

Unregistered

Three MS-13 Teen Gang Members Arrested for Allegedly Stabbing Teenager

how NY is dealing with these High School gangsters - looks are deceiving on these young lads - not looking 'tough'

http://www.suffolkcountyny.gov/da/Ne...20190123180813

Unregistered
    We don’t have ms 13 but we got Latin kings. They don’t do shit but they still hang out in LH

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We don’t have ms 13 but we got Latin kings. They don’t do shit but they still hang out in LH
    You are an idiot if you think we don’t have MS13. Seen them and their tattoos with my own eyes. Also you think Latin Kings don’t do sh!t? Lol this department is damned to hell.

Unregistered
    You are an idiot if you think we don’t have MS13. Seen them and their tattoos with my own eyes. Also you think Latin Kings don’t do sh!t? Lol this department is damned to hell.
    Yep they are running our streets. 😱😱😱

Unregistered
    Mr president please build a wall around LH

Unregistered
    Mr president please build a wall around LH
    I’ll get behind this plan only if it means no more
    Loose roosters waking me up in flagami

Unregistered
    how NY is dealing with these High School gangsters - looks are deceiving on these young lads - not looking 'tough'

http://www.suffolkcountyny.gov/da/Ne...20190123180813
    You should use twitter and send this to the DONALD! he needs all the help he can get.

Unregistered
    MS13 - is the alive and well in Florida

Federal agents foil weapons trafficking network that 'supplied arms from Florida to criminal organizations in Colombia by hiding them in air compressors'
    A weapons trafficking ring accused of shipping arms to Colombia has been broken up by federal authorities in Florida
    Last Thursday, the feds presented an indictment in a Miami court against three men for shipping weapons to criminal organization networks in Colombia
    Francisco Joseph Arcila Ramirez, a Colombian; Gregory Fernando Ortega and James Smith are accused of sending firearms hidden in air compressors
    Federal agents and their counterparts in Colombia are working to determine if the illegal firearms made it to the National Liberation Army [ELN]
    The ELN accepted responsibility for a suicide bombing that killed 21, including 20 cadets at a police academy in Bogota on January 17