Crime down in Polk???

Unregistered

Crime down in Polk???

If crime is really dropping in Polk County then why is it you hear sirens running all day long back-to-back? I don't think Miami-Dade has this much noise pollution.

Unregistered
    Miami-Dade doesn’t have 1-hour specials at the donut shops. 🤷🏻*♂️🤷🏻*♂️

Go ask your questions someplace else. You won’t find the answers you’re looking for here. This is a place for the working people to vent their frustrations, spread a little gossip, or otherwise vent to fellow coworkers (and the like-minded) anonymously—not a place we want to answer questions from the public. Sorry to be so blunt, but just telling it like it is....

Unregistered
    At least the first sentence of your answer tells the truth, it was probably a donut sale somewhere. But the question still remains, if Grady got on the news media a week or so ago and stated that crime is down in Polk County yet the sirens and running people off the road has increased 10 fold what's the problem? The problem is Grady just got up and gave another misleading statement or he's been hiring Barney Fife at the age of 19 to come out and wear a gun and a badge that has no clue about what general orders are and when they're supposed to use the lights and siren on their vehicle. Then you add in the fact that the Polk County fire department has to chase the sound of sirens as an excuse to get their pay because they don't have any fires to put out and you've got double the sirens running. It's either that or pcso sitting down at the local fire department and they're all sitting around scratching their balls all day long. The taxpayers of Polk County have no clue of the waste of their money that's occurring in this County.

Unregistered
    Looks like Halman is sitting on the hot seat right now. Wonder what Gradys going to do to take the heat off of him cuz he needs to hang on to those black voters. Lets see what smokescreen he comes up with.

Justacop
    The reality is, anyone can sit down and play the number game with stats and come up with what appears to be lower numbers. Reality is, Judd and the boys in green are still making shady arrests to get that "clearance rate" down and get that booking money, while the SAO is left to either try and salvage the case or no bill it. UCR is a joke when it comes to what the real crime rate is

Unregistered
    If people would quit calling us to not real emergencies, setteling family problems that they should handle themselves, suicidal people, residential alarms, business alarms, assisting the FD, and vehicle crashes... You know... Stuff... Then maybe we wouldn't habe to make so much noise. I bet if I knew what you did for a living... I could pick apart your job. Please pray for us all... We need it just as much as you. Have a blessed day!