The Bear email WTF

Unregistered

The Bear email WTF

Thank goodness that Lt. Garcia put you check. BTW you were never a crime fighter yourself.

Unregistered
    Did one ever think that when the bad guy's turf that is being disrupted by Patrol Officers that the bad guys will make up crap and say things to get those officers doing their jobs correctly in trouble and possibly moved so that these 38s can go back to doing what they have always done. Hmmm?

Major Milk Crate Crime 39s there while the unit was ALL undercover out of uniform.. Outstanding ! One would think that more serious criminal arrests could have been made since it was an "UNDERCOVER" detail.

Unregistered
    Bear's email before this one was about working together and backing each other up and looking out for one another. Guess that email was BullSh&t.

Here is a tip, Stop throwing people under the bus with info you allegedly received from a bunch of 38s.

Amazing what this dept has become.

Unregistered
    Be very careful around the pooh bear. he dodged a major bullet. And no, not the beach atv thing. There is an old saying: "Watch your ass around those who think only of money". Yup. he got real lucky. Christopher Robbins is just as bad.

Unregistered
    34 Domestic
    Fat Tuesday Gratuity
    PJ3

Mira milk crate slayer, and former Lt,, calm the F down. You were never a crime fighter.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    34 Domestic
    Fat Tuesday Gratuity
    PJ3

Mira milk crate slayer, and former Lt,, calm the F down. You were never a crime fighter.
    When Sgt. ROLL says you are a vicious bad person , never speak to me again......... then you know your shit is straight up "evil". Mu God Roll is like Ghandi. Straight up ruthless , if he's sorry now it's only beacuse he's exposed. He's getting sloppy beacuse he is at work 24/7(overtime) , if he sleeps at all it's when he is on duty hiding in his police truck. 24 hours in a day hes working overtime or an off duty durring most of it. We dont let truck drivers work 1/3 of those hours, and they dont have a gun on that hip. Scary crackhead for the benjamins they are saying.

Unregistered
    "He's a ruthless unethical piece of arrogant crap He should be in jail if you ever saw the complaints against him" R. Dorigo

Unregistered
    Bear's email before this one was about working together and backing each other up and looking out for one another. Guess that email was BullSh&t.

Here is a tip, Stop throwing people under the bus with info you allegedly received from a bunch of 38s.

Amazing what this dept has become.
    if the backing his overtime team up is a real issue, is it because the many of the arrests may be highly questionable do you think? ??? Is that possible?

Unregistered
    How can a guy with his past really even think about throwing any stones??? That’s okay my parents always taught me, “when you point a finger at someone, you end up pointing 3 back at you”. When your target is a 43 and a conspiracy theorist, you can expect, does not mean he is a stupid.

Unregistered
    How can a guy with his past really even think about throwing any stones??? That’s okay my parents always taught me, “when you point a finger at someone, you end up pointing 3 back at you”. When your target is a 43 and a conspiracy theorist, you can expect, does not mean he is a stupid.
    I dont know how any one would **** that guy , he doesn't bother anyone and he gave me money to help my family when I almost lost my house, I never asked for help , but he knew I had kids. I know he did stuff like that before for people when they were in a bad spot. He's super honest if you are a real bad guy he has no love for you, if you are not a real bad guy he corrects you. I don't know the whole thing is just wrong man. That 3 finger thing is legit advice .