RIP Josiah Pinner!!!! What are you doing to stop kids from getting killed by cars???? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Swallow next time, or offer the brown round instead.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Shortz View Post
    Here's a concept.....
    Use a condom.
    Yup. And maybe not have six kids with six different dads while having no job and getting a free ride from the govt. Maybe then you wont have to worry about watching them and teaching them how to cross the street and being home instead of being out at night.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have never voided a ticket in my 20 years here. If deputy that I know ever did, it was due to an error.

If voiding tickets is a popular thing, then why write them in the first place? The tickets protect us and justify the stop. We get nothing by voiding them. All the safety issues buy performing a traffic stop, paperwork, and arguments over explaining why they got a ticket only to void later? Why? No way.

If a new voiding tickets trend is happening, im not aware of it and its probably to avoid complaints. AKA weakness and giving in to the public. Which I do not do. It backfires and is not appreciated.

People complain about tickets or complain about voiding them like this original moron poster. One way or another they are thankless and ungrateful.
    Well said. This is what happens when the public actually start to believe that what they see on TV is anywhere close to reality. The kid screwed up. Was the deputy speeding? Yes. If a sampling of cars taken along that stretch of road where to be taken, how many would be exceeding the speed limit? The responsibility is proportional on both parties involved. These people are just looking for a payday now.

"Walk a mile in my shoes"

Unregistered
    Stay on the sidewalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12