Jumping ship

Thread: Jumping ship

Unregistered

Jumping ship

Sorry to see you go Capt. Lees. Let’s just say that many were hoping Sheriff Tony made the call to recruit the chief instead!
    Captain, you are not fake like the chief as he pushes his #creekfamiypd crap.
    Our chief’s hashtags should be
    #ihavefavorites
    #hypocrite
    #ilovebeingpassiveaggressive

Unregistered
    Lees should have been chief. 10 times the cop Butch could ever hope to be. SO happy for him to go back to BSO, where he will get the respect he deserves.

Unregistered
    Good for Greg! He was treated like Sh!! by the bloated blowhard. Speaking of the bloated blowhard, even with all his arse kissing of the former and current governor no calls came his way. Pretty telling! It is funny how all of the bootlikcers are in a mad scrammble to get one of the upcoming promotions. Even, two face traffic sgt is back to acting like he likes the chief. It really is sickening to watch!

Unregistered

New captain is named!

Let’s hear it for the well deserving, respected Capt. Montagnino!!
    I dare ANYONE to get through that sentence without laughing out loud

Unregistered

XO

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I smell a threat for a position you fooled yourself into thinking you deserve. XO

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

In any other department you would be waiting for a punchline when hearing that, but sadly on this sinking ship it is quite possible. Is the captain canidate still sending anonymous letters to the city managers office? Ask Capt. JL about the letters nexttime you run into him...