Body cam is your best friend and worst enemy
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Body cam is your best friend and worst enemy

If you’re having a bad day take an “I” for a mental health day before going to work. One bad day can determine the rest of your career here. The bwc can also save you from bs complaints always take advantage of these facts.

Unregistered
    I love my bodycam it controls my temper.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I love my bodycam it controls my temper.
    Yoga controls my temper but to each their own

Unregistered
    Body camera is horrible all they do is Monday morning quarter back us with it, if they didn’t use it for discipline then yeah maybe it will help.

Major down needs body CAMERAS.

Unregistered
    Body camera is horrible all they do is Monday morning quarter back us with it, if they didn’t use it for discipline then yeah maybe it will help.

Is true they are been use as a tool against us because the department, media, society thinks that we all are bad and need to be punished and they use it against us to be primary as a punishment but this is what you do , use your enemy's strength against him. Record everything, don't talk let them incriminate themselves , mumble with your lips to infuriate them , if they lay a finger fall on the ground , record 360 around in the scene and described as things are happening , get on tape what a supervisor tells you to do, take your time getting to calls and obey every single traffic law . This is a new era of police work you have to adapt and use this tool to your favor if not you won't survive

Unregistered
    Is true they are been use as a tool against us because the department, media, society thinks that we all are bad and need to be punished and they use it against us to be primary as a punishment but this is what you do , use your enemy's strength against him. Record everything, don't talk let them incriminate themselves , mumble with your lips to infuriate them , if they lay a finger fall on the ground , record 360 around in the scene and described as things are happening , get on tape what a supervisor tells you to do, take your time getting to calls and obey every single traffic law . This is a new era of police work you have to adapt and use this tool to your favor if not you won't survive
    Yes they are to an extent. It should be complaints only.

Unregistered

How are officers getting around, there 33's?

Unregistered
    I personally don't like body worn cameras and believe they are used more against us and are used as safeguards for the department. Admin reviews and questions officers decisions. No more officer discretion... i feel EVERY ELECTED OFFICIAL should be wearing a body camera. Percentage wise, dishonest politicians are the ones making back door deals for financial and political gains...

Unregistered
    Anyone in uniform, that has contact with the public SOON wear a body cam! It will NEVER happen, cause the one making policy are there own worst enemy. I bet those that work over at city hall, either don't wear them or they are off most of the time. Body cams can be a god send, in some incidents. Most of the time, like it was said, supidvisor's use them to look at our errors, actions and comments. Honestly not caring what John Q public has to say. I guess now a Sgt really doesn't have to leave, where they planted their azz, eating & drinking coffee all shift. Beside who's the moron Sgt walking around looking into everyone PvP and checking if they are clean or locked? So, has anyone been called into I.A. for a interview and was told to leave you camera on a outside desk or in your car?

Unregistered
    Parking enforcement thugs should also wear body worn cameras see how the treat the public sometimes.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast