Sgt Frades is a bad driver.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Sgt Frades is a bad driver.

Sgt Frades is not only a bad supervisor but he is also a terrible driver, he destroyed a lady's car yesterday at the gas station of 2 ave SW 7st while he was trying to park his cruiser. It looks like the only thing he is good at is feeding the cats at Central station and eating. Ohhhh Frades you see what happens when you do wrong to others? I am telling you bro Karma is always around and she is fixed on you.

Unregistered
    Is it true that he was buying cat food and Latuda ?

Unregistered
    They said he had a cat on his lab and the cat made him crash.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They said he had a cat on his lab and the cat made him crash.
    Can you dumb idiot's at least use spell check or proof read your postings its lap not lab

Unregistered
    Sgt. Frades remember how you did me dirty in 2017. Karma baby karma.

Unregistered
    Can you dumb idiot's at least use spell check or proof read your postings its lap not lab
    Professor since you want to be technical is "could you idiots " not "can you idiots", we use "can" when we are demanding something and "could" when we are requesting something is more polite and since you follow up with "at least use spell check" is more like a request than an order .

Unregistered
    Professor since you want to be technical is "could you idiots " not "can you idiots", we use "can" when we are demanding something and "could" when we are requesting something is more polite and since you follow up with "at least use spell check" is more like a request than an order .
    Are you grammar police? I have a GED from Miami Hight.

Unregistered
    Karma is real so why talk crap about someone in the hospital smh. Disgusting

Unregistered
    I can’t believe we have one of our in the hospital and all y’all can do is talk some shit. Not only shouldn’t y’all be hired here, but whoever investigated your background as well.

Unregistered
    I can’t believe we have one of our in the hospital and all y’all can do is talk some shit. Not only shouldn’t y’all be hired here, but whoever investigated your background as well.
    The thing is that respect is earned by doing good to people and treating people fair, some people walk around like if they are a king and get off by punishing people , what they failed to understand is that this is a job and one day they will be gone and once that happens they have to returned the uniform to property ,the access key card is deleted and when they walk to the station is thru the metal detector at the front door and the truly shame comes when people that you used to work with won't even give you the time of the day on the street as you walk by .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast