Mlk
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mlk

Unregistered

Mlk

Hey Chief you go after the white "racist" man, but what about the hoodlums blocking traffic? What about the hoodlums driving all over the sidewalks? What about the hoodlums who surrounded the lady?

A judge will drop this mans charges meanwhile keep making it a political pun.

Unregistered

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey Chief you go after the white "racist" man, but what about the hoodlums blocking traffic? What about the hoodlums driving all over the sidewalks? What about the hoodlums who surrounded the lady?

A judge will drop this mans charges meanwhile keep making it a political pun.

A 100% correct, this will get thrown out. Now for the stupid jerk that made the decision to arrest the "innocent" defending the female, CCW?? really, his weapon is visible in his hands pointing down towards the ground, not pointing it at anybody. So your stupid PC arrest is going to backfire on you, and for the sgt that signed the "A" form, how did you make sgt, f&f. And the thugs were not touched, even thought they were terrorizing the law abiding citizens of Brickell. A low point for MPD, so sad that the department sunk so low.

Unregistered
    Actually the def is lucky he didn’t get hit with higher charges. The do called victims didn’t want to get involved. Good arrest while you were at home.

Unregistered

Unhappy

Actually the def is lucky he didn’t get hit with higher charges. The do called victims didn’t want to get involved. Good arrest while you were at home.

This must be the arresting officer..

Unregistered
    Miami New Times never amazes me. They calling it weak charges. Hey Miami New Times why not report on the hoodlums who takes over our streets every MLK? Risking peoples lives? Putting law enforcement in danger situations?

I agree with the post above. The man never pointed the gun at anyone but the ground. And since when is the N word an arrestable offense? Will they 39 someone for using the Cracker word? How about Uncle Tom? I get offended by that.

Unregistered
    This must be the arresting officer..
    again while you were at home

Unregistered
    Scared to arrest the hoodlums disobeying traffic laws and putting other drivers in danger, but balls to arrest the white man with the gun. I swear you only see that down here.

Unregistered
    the law abiding community has been clamoring for years for MPD to enforce the law! Yet nothing happens, making you the laughter of the thugs, the have "no respect for you"..

Unregistered
    Who cares. I am getting paid

Unregistered
    Guess you never saw the whole video where the animals were taunting the female. This guy came from the crowd to protect her and himself and you arrested him. Hope he sues you and the city, you gave more protection to the fricken animals than the citizens. Who was your FTO your Sergeant and Lieutenant you all need to go back to school. Retired MPD cop.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast