The story has been told

Unregistered

The story has been told

Doesn’t the hiring of Steve Shiver by Steadman Stahl tell the story? It’s as clear as a beautiful sunny day. Shiver pulls the strings and his background and history is not pro employee. We are seeing it right before our eyes and those who do not pay attention will pay indeed

Unregistered

More bullshi!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Doesn’t the hiring of Steve Shiver by Steadman Stahl tell the story? It’s as clear as a beautiful sunny day. Shiver pulls the strings and his background and history is not pro employee. We are seeing it right before our eyes and those who do not pay attention will pay indeed
    I almost spit my coffe out with this one. I have been with MDPD for 22 years now and know many HPD and well and it seem you kleep throwin sh!t against the wall in hope that the dumbasz sheep on here will follow. Fact is which we know doesnt matter to you, Shiver has always supported emplyees and cops the most. Hell the contract he negotiated as county manager was one of the best we ever had. So the game you play here we got and believe me you are losing. Keep letting the brass of HPD spin your head and wait till the walls crumble on you. Stahl is making things happen and the haters well, you gonna hate no matter what. But pleas keep talkiin sh!t, its great entrtanment

Unregistered
    I almost spit my coffe out with this one. I have been with MDPD for 22 years now and know many HPD and well and it seem you kleep throwin sh!t against the wall in hope that the dumbasz sheep on here will follow. Fact is which we know doesnt matter to you, Shiver has always supported emplyees and cops the most. Hell the contract he negotiated as county manager was one of the best we ever had. So the game you play here we got and believe me you are losing. Keep letting the brass of HPD spin your head and wait till the walls crumble on you. Stahl is making things happen and the haters well, you gonna hate no matter what. But pleas keep talkiin sh!t, its great entrtanment
    Please tell what Steadman is doing, or has done all the years he’s been around. As for the county, my uncle who was a high ranking MDPD admits that Shiver was the manager when they got a decent contract ( not the best according to him) but the raise was given at the direction of the Mayor, not the manager who got kick out for trying to get kick backs. But I ask again what has Steadman done? I have seen nothing.

Unregistered
    Please tell what Steadman is doing, or has done all the years he’s been around. As for the county, my uncle who was a high ranking MDPD admits that Shiver was the manager when they got a decent contract ( not the best according to him) but the raise was given at the direction of the Mayor, not the manager who got kick out for trying to get kick backs. But I ask again what has Steadman done? I have seen nothing.
    What have you done or anyone else for that matter, except kiss the ring and pay homage... I can only name a few that havnt kissed the ring. The union can only do what the members ask the Union to do. Why don’t you and the membership call for a vote of confidence, show us your big balls!!!!

Unregistered
    I’ve help save Stahl from getting 39 from a night of drinking at his favorite watering hole down here. He can at least take care of us. He’s Colten a get out jail. And a time or two.

Unregistered
    U ain’t helped shit...keep doing what u do and lick that $&@

Unregistered
    Amnesia? At least appreciate the breaks you got dude. Think hideaway. A simple thank you