Wugd...

Thread: Wugd...

Unregistered

Wugd...

To the guys 5/4 who dealt with those animals, great job. Saw them doing perp walk and stopped to be I interviewed by the news. Same old story, I wasn't doing anything blah blah blah. And to all those involved in the unsanctioned so called peace ride, you are all savages. And from now on when I stop one of you I will not give any breaks.. I will tow and make a physical arrest... to the parents of these animals I hope you are proud, you did an amazing job in raising these fine individuals.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    To the guys 5/4 who dealt with those animals, great job. Saw them doing perp walk and stopped to be I interviewed by the news. Same old story, I wasn't doing anything blah blah blah. And to all those involved in the unsanctioned so called peace ride, you are all savages. And from now on when I stop one of you I will not give any breaks.. I will tow and make a physical arrest... to the parents of these animals I hope you are proud, you did an amazing job in raising these fine individuals.
    Key word "amazing".

Unregistered
    I would like to know how these animals can afford these machines because we all know they don't have a job. Drug money or burglars take your pick?

Unregistered
    I would like to know how these animals can afford these machines because we all know they don't have a job. Drug money or burglars take your pick?
    Stolen bro, it’s not like you losers recover any stolen sheet!

Unregistered
    Stolen bro, it’s not like you losers recover any stolen sheet!
    If it weren't for policy changes and lawsuits that both give the $#!tbag the upper hand, there'd be a lot less thievery 'round these parts.