Bring Eugene back!!! Enough said....

Unregistered

Bring Eugene back!!! Enough said....

The Dept ran extremely well when he was there and there wasn’t any of this non sense. We can always complain but Eugene made it happen. He looked out for everyones best interest.

Unregistered
    Biggest Mistake EPPD made was to let go of Morales. Best thing EPPD did was to fire Hufnagel!!

Unregistered
    He was garbage. He did nothing. He was and is the reason we have issues with FDLE. 10 years of his laziness equated to ZERO improvements. At the end he looked out for himself hoping to be rehired in order to collect a second pension. Blew up in his face. The department was better off once him and his cronies left. But if you miss him so much go join him at VG. However, since you still work here means that he didn’t need you or want you over there, so I guess we are stuck with you. Oh well......

Unregistered
    If he was garbage why was he offered the job after Perez walked out! Smart of him to turn it down and not return to such a disfunctional department.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He was garbage. He did nothing. He was and is the reason we have issues with FDLE. 10 years of his laziness equated to ZERO improvements. At the end he looked out for himself hoping to be rehired in order to collect a second pension. Blew up in his face. The department was better off once him and his cronies left. But if you miss him so much go join him at VG. However, since you still work here means that he didn’t need you or want you over there, so I guess we are stuck with you. Oh well......
    Bro I was smart to leave before my a$$ got fired went some where else didnt work out so I followed him to VG I make more $$ as a PT than you as FT. Who laughing now. LMAO

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Biggest Mistake EPPD made was to let go of Morales. Best thing EPPD did was to fire Hufnagel!!
    But Huff was Morales side piece - they totally double dipped courthouse details -

Unregistered

Morales

He will always be the best chief that the dept ever had.... and it was a big mistake to get rid of him- the only downside that he ever had was letting Hufnagel get away with so much shit. They went back a long way and for that reason he always tried to help her not to fail

Unregistered
    Hufnagel took advantage and bit the hand that looked out for her for so long - she partnered up with the mayor to fulfill her ambitions of running the department- once there she lost her mind and ended up loosing it all- she got too greedy -