FTO’s and Corporals - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Only in your delusional wet dreams. People do crap all the time that re given breaks. We only read about the ones where the hammer dropped and seems as those deserved it. Name the incident where the hammer dropped wrong. What homicide det drunk at scene? Pot stirrer STFU.
    Yes, if you are connected or related to someone. If you aren’t then you are a pawn and expendable. Look at former sergeant JV. With all he had done, he should have been fired, but he was spared. Why? Because his daddy worked here and JV grew up as a family with the agency. All these supervisors are connected and related to one another. Yes, some do just get a slap on the hand but the rest get shifted hard, even if it’s a first time.

Unregistered
    Yes, if you are connected or related to someone. If you aren’t then you are a pawn and expendable. Look at former sergeant JV. With all he had done, he should have been fired, but he was spared. Why? Because his daddy worked here and JV grew up as a family with the agency. All these supervisors are connected and related to one another. Yes, some do just get a slap on the hand but the rest get shifted hard, even if it’s a first time.
    I don't know which was worse, JV or PM. Both were different types of crazy,but both got free passes more than most over and over again. There is no way to explain that other than nepotism and favoritism. With Bob holding the trap door handle, the decision to grant passes lies solely with him.

Unregistered
    For all you rabid supporters that think working hard and supporting the boss will somehow mean something. Picture in your mind, how lonely your gonna look, carrying those card board boxes full of agency issued equipment trying to hit the buzzer at Uniform Supply after you have been fired. Consider yourself extremely lucky if they dont knock on your door in a day or two to arrest you. Expect a news conference with your face plastered all over the news. Your head will still be spinning wondering why those 20 or 30yrs of past trouble free experience, wasnt even a consideration.......No Sir! you dont have to be a slug for this to happen to you.......It will happen just that easy.......and none of the people that made that happen will lose one second of sleep over you. If you cant see whats happening, save this mental picture, it will be your last memory of this place.

Unregistered
    For all you rabid supporters that think working hard and supporting the boss will somehow mean something. Picture in your mind, how lonely your gonna look, carrying those card board boxes full of agency issued equipment trying to hit the buzzer at Uniform Supply after you have been fired. Consider yourself extremely lucky if they dont knock on your door in a day or two to arrest you. Expect a news conference with your face plastered all over the news. Your head will still be spinning wondering why those 20 or 30yrs of past trouble free experience, wasnt even a consideration.......No Sir! you dont have to be a slug for this to happen to you.......It will happen just that easy.......and none of the people that made that happen will lose one second of sleep over you. If you cant see whats happening, save this mental picture, it will be your last memory of this place.
    Ok, name the member who was fired without cause. I’m game. There are plenty of folks I was sad to see get fired, but name one that got it without cause. I’ll wait.

And if connections are so strong how did Christie Napier/Ruhtz get fired? She was definitely in the family photo. I’m waiting.

Unregistered
    Yea SJ steered clear of that one real quick. Everyone knows what was going on between those two.

Unregistered
    A created LT position that reports directly to SJ.

Unregistered
    A created LT position that reports directly to SJ.
    Back to the point azzbag. Who has been unjustly fired? Answer = NOBODY! You dont like that the Sheriff dont mess and actually does his job. Name one person and you cant. How may got jobs back after appeal. I cant think of any. So if all these people are fired wrong where are all the successful appeals. I know, the judges are crooked too. This BS is OLD!!!!

Unregistered
    Back to the point azzbag. Who has been unjustly fired? Answer = NOBODY! You dont like that the Sheriff dont mess and actually does his job. Name one person and you cant. How may got jobs back after appeal. I cant think of any. So if all these people are fired wrong where are all the successful appeals. I know, the judges are crooked too. This BS is OLD!!!!
    Here's how it works Junior:

Most people resign because they are told they will be fired. That way they can get jobs at the agencies and the agency can close the case. Those who get fired don't bother with an appeal because they don't have the money for a lawyer and they have to eat during the process (which takes 8-12 months). When they apply to another employer nobody wants to hear they are in arbitration with a former employer. That is the fastest way to get denied for a job.

Unregistered
    Here's how it works Junior:

Most people resign because they are told they will be fired. That way they can get jobs at the agencies and the agency can close the case. Those who get fired don't bother with an appeal because they don't have the money for a lawyer and they have to eat during the process (which takes 8-12 months). When they apply to another employer nobody wants to hear they are in arbitration with a former employer. That is the fastest way to get denied for a job.
    Translation: None. Not a single person who the sheriff dismissed got their job back. Not. A. Single. One.

Unregistered
    Quick lesson, if you quit you have no right to an appeal. If you are fired you have legal options. Some people are scared I to Quito g, that is a fact. It’s a gamble to say “fire me” and roll the dice if your pension may be on the line. I guarantee you that Sean Jowell, George Steffen, and Dan Simovich are talented at threatening and scaring people into believing what they say. Those are three people who will say anything they are ordered to and anything to protect their own asses.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast