Sgt k SWANSONi

Thread: Sgt k SWANSONi

Michael dowd

Sgt k SWANSONi

Why are deputy sheriff's plastering their bloated faces on the internet for any low criminal scumbag or unhinged cop hater to see and recognize for revenge over An arrest? Wait it gets better! Not just his smiling dufus mug, but his kids and parents and wife s face!!? Nobody gives a shi t about sharks morris!! what are you all doing? You are all just mi C wiener wienies! You are not bodybuilders or bad asses. You are soft and need attention! Keep your kids off the internet and grow a set of balls!

Unregistered
    Don't know him but this is a topic overdue for discussion. Unbelieveable how many times people talk about their personal lives in the presence of the worst. Just because most stay around the hood and don't have the resources to get around, you just never know. You could be dealing with a delusional schizophrenic. Well meaning co-workers have approached and asked " hey, how's the kids" and sometimes even by name. I always respond with " I don't have any kids, you must have me confused with someone else." Sometimes criminals pop up in the kitchens of restaurants or on a painting crew. Don't want them showing up when you're not home. Definitely an unnecessary risk to post kids on social media.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael dowd View Post
    Why are deputy sheriff's plastering their bloated faces on the internet for any low criminal scumbag or unhinged cop hater to see and recognize for revenge over An arrest? Wait it gets better! Not just his smiling dufus mug, but his kids and parents and wife s face!!? Nobody gives a shi t about sharks morris!! what are you all doing? You are all just mi C wiener wienies! You are not bodybuilders or bad asses. You are soft and need attention! Keep your kids off the internet and grow a set of balls!
    Not too smart......

Unregistered
    It’s in BSO’s DNA. All these fools plaster families and themselves on public posts!

Unregistered
    What does Morris have to do with Swanson. I thought after the last shalacking Morris would have stopped. Is it another garage photo shoot with a man?