Board is on IP survelliance - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Guys Whoritz, MaxiPad, and loser diamond back are easily offended and suffer from liberal butt hurt! They have doucheboy John ****hill write complaints for them to the weak Mods of Leo and they give in and block whoever they want them to block because they are scared of that scumbag who misses Being a PO with us!!! Don’t worry ****hill you can always play dress up at home plus sizes avail on Amazon! TRUMP 2020 DAWG!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Guys Whoritz, MaxiPad, and loser diamond back are easily offended and suffer from liberal butt hurt! They have doucheboy John ****hill write complaints for them to the weak Mods of Leo and they give in and block whoever they want them to block because they are scared of that scumbag who misses Being a PO with us!!! Don’t worry ****hill you can always play dress up at home plus sizes avail on Amazon! TRUMP 2020 DAWG!!!
    Who? The lawyer? John Cun!Hill
    ( t in place of !)
    I agree liberal butt hurt at work!
    Crybabies

Unregistered
    lock it down boys
    was referring to the feds...dawg

Unregistered
    was referring to the feds...dawg
    LOL LOL LOL
    Like they don’t have anything better to do?!
    This site is purely entertainment for the bored in blue DAWG
    Why be so paranoid?
    Freedom of speech and entertainment are not federal crimes DAWG
    ROTFLOL

Unregistered
    FBI? You can easily go to the person who owns this site and that's if a big IF if they want to provide such information. Wasn't this tried once before with no luck?

Unregistered
    They definitely can’t hack a apple device. If they will apple will slap them so hard with a law suit.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    I want to clear a couple of things up. I did try to censor what someone was trying to say on another agency's board and it backfired on me and it messed up a lot of posts on almost all of the boards. It messed up the words you and your and similar words. I have since corrected it, but it would not fix a lot of the old posts.

Now on this board, I have banned the IP addresses of a few posters that have been making threats towards some of your fellow officers. I'm not sure who the threats were directed at, but that doesn't matter to me. I'm not going to let anyone threaten any of your officers and let it slide.

Lastly, the FBI nor anyone else has been requesting any information about this or any other board.

If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know.

Thanks,

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    I want to clear a couple of things up. I did try to censor what someone was trying to say on another agency's board and it backfired on me and it messed up a lot of posts on almost all of the boards. It messed up the words you and your and similar words. I have since corrected it, but it would not fix a lot of the old posts.

Now on this board, I have banned the IP addresses of a few posters that have been making threats towards some of your fellow officers. I'm not sure who the threats were directed at, but that doesn't matter to me. I'm not going to let anyone threaten any of your officers and let it slide.

Lastly, the FBI nor anyone else has been requesting any information about this or any other board.

Thanks,

Mod 1
    Then Please go back and review your recent list of blocked IP addresses as it’s a known fact that a some got blocked who never made any threats. Maybe a mistake on your part? Or something more sinister like working with the bad apples on our department? Hate to think the latter.

Unregistered
    Then Please go back and review your recent list of blocked IP addresses as it’s a known fact that a some got blocked who never made any threats. Maybe a mistake on your part? Or something more sinister like working with the bad apples on our department? Hate to think the latter.
    Max what's the matter, they blocked you?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post

Thanks,

Mod 1

you just deleted my post ----mutiny on the FOP Miami
    and there was not threats there...just a screenwriting joke

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast