Board is on IP survelliance - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Some of your guys need to grow up! The world doesn't revolve around you. One gets a new post and it's all sh!t is talked about. Were all replaceable, were just a number to the city and department, unless your in the F&F plan but that will go away soon too, cause many are bring drama to there door. Getting an IP address is not as simple as some imply. If you get blocked, that's on you. We all have reasons to dislike another, that are our own. Putting family on a web site is low, even for some Miami Cops. Just do your job, go home to your families and don't sweat the dumb crap, we all deal with daily. If you let a post placed about you get under your skin. Just think of it this way, the poster was afraid to leave their real name, that in it's self said it all..

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Some of your guys need to grow up! The world doesn't revolve around you. One gets a new post and it's all sh!t is talked about. Were all replaceable, were just a number to the city and department, unless your in the F&F plan but that will go away soon too, cause many are bring drama to there door. Getting an IP address is not as simple as some imply. If you get blocked, that's on you. We all have reasons to dislike another, that are our own. Putting family on a web site is low, even for some Miami Cops. Just do your job, go home to your families and don't sweat the dumb crap, we all deal with daily. If you let a post placed about you get under your skin. Just think of it this way, the poster was afraid to leave their real name, that in it's self said it all..
    Blah Blah Blah

Unregistered
    Blah Blah Blah

Everyone needs to keep their heads high, you are serving in public trust
    if you feel you are losing yourself bc of a hurt or discipline in course of the job--its on you to clear that, not the perpetrator
    if you feel someone is yanking your chain, but you don't trust the inside services to assist -- make use of open sources to clear the negative energy

try something new this year--expand your mind

if you want to criticize someone...at least do it constructively

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    you just deleted my post ----mutiny on the FOP Miami
    and there was not threats there...just a screenwriting joke

I didn't delete any of the posts on this board. One of your Mods did. They then referred the ones with threats to me for banning.
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Anyone that wants their ban lifted can just email me and we can discuss lifting the ban. 99% of the time, I have lifted the ban when people email me.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123