Yea they’re censoring stuff with ******

Unregistered
    Pack it up its a wrap. It’s true what next where is our freedom

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Pack it up its a wrap. It’s true what next where is our freedom
    Wh** a** **u ta*k ab*ut

Unregistered
    They can block al they want and you can still post using a different WiFi lmfao

Unregistered
    They can block al they want and you can still post using a different WiFi lmfao
    wawa they are calling me names mommy come and fight for me

Unregistered
    During working hours or any city issue device, that can do as they please. Your own time and YOUR device, they can't do anything! Nor, can they track it. I guess someone didn't like what they read about themselves? Truth hurts sometimes Using different WiFi's, the only way to track, on they own system they can place a code to log all key strokes or they can block certain websites. Like they did back in the late 80's when a officer working the back gate was calling the 1-900 numbers. The only thing that happen to him was he had to pay the city for the cost of the calls and work the back gate or auto pound for a week. I guess he could of been fired but the Lt's and Sgt's back then were pretty cool.

Unregistered
    During working hours or any city issue device, that can do as they please. Your own time and YOUR device, they can't do anything! Nor, can they track it. I guess someone didn't like what they read about themselves? Truth hurts sometimes Using different WiFi's, the only way to track, on they own system they can place a code to log all key strokes or they can block certain websites. Like they did back in the late 80's when a officer working the back gate was calling the 1-900 numbers. The only thing that happen to him was he had to pay the city for the cost of the calls and work the back gate or auto pound for a week. I guess he could of been fired but the Lt's and Sgt's back then were pretty cool.
    Don’t know about back in your hay day but most don’t go on Leo affairs during work hours...too busy dawg

Unregistered
    Don’t know about back in your hay day but most don’t go on Leo affairs during work hours...too busy dawg
    Yes I agree. You had a entirely different breed of cops back then.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast