Better job better pay better place to work
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Better job better pay better place to work

Plantation PD is short of certified police officers and it’s a great place to work. Besides they don’t have daily multiple shootings.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Plantation PD is short of certified police officers and it’s a great place to work. Besides they don’t have daily multiple shootings.
    Don't let the door knob hit you on your way out!

Unregistered
    Contacted plantation and they would love to hear from more Miami Gardens LEOs that are interested in leaving. They know we know how to handle tough situations. Great benefit package

Unregistered
    Well then carry your a... to Plantation Police. Do you know how many applicants we have just waiting to get a call back to be employed with this agency? If you don’t like it here just leave. Period!!!

Unregistered
    Well then carry your a... to Plantation Police. Do you know how many applicants we have just waiting to get a call back to be employed with this agency? If you don’t like it here just leave. Period!!!
    Question is, can anyone applying to that crime ridden “city” know how to read or write? You have to be a dumbass to want to work for two corrupt ex MDPD hacks.

Unregistered
    Miami Gardens does not have daily multiple shootings either

Unregistered
    Miami Gardens does not have daily multiple shootings either
    Correction... you have hourly shootings. Kind of Ali Babba and the 40 Thieves type of city.

Unregistered
    And plenty of kids azzes with degree looking to get promoted and selling out fellow officers along the way. Must be a correctional thing

Unregistered
    Yeah, that's because they probably have a criminal record and know that this is Opa-Locka North PD. We have so many vacancies, we're taking folks who just have a pulse. Applicants know that they only need to be black and be connected somehow to get hired on.. doesn't mean they want to stay here long term. MGPD is that girl in high school that was easy to get with and not have anything long-term.. just something to get you by until you find better elsewhere worth settling down with.

Unregistered

Disqualifiers

Hey guys, i have a serious question about applying for Miami Gardens. About steroids use , even though i never finished even one full cycle i still used it for a few days 4 years ago. but i believe their policy says 5 years. Should i still try or would that be an automatic, definite NO???? ???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast