Better job better pay better place to work - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey guys, i have a serious question about applying for Miami Gardens. About steroids use , even though i never finished even one full cycle i still used it for a few days 4 years ago. but i believe their policy says 5 years. Should i still try or would that be an automatic, definite NO???? ???
    Steroids? Buddy this department hires crack heads, meth addicts, refer breathers and opium lumpas. You are in good company here.

Unregistered
    If I’m on the 6 months eligible list how likely am I to get hired for the April or June academy. I made the list December 26,2018. How many recruits is MGPD looking to process for each academy? I am just trying to gadge the hiring timeline.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If I’m on the 6 months eligible list how likely am I to get hired for the April or June academy. I made the list December 26,2018. How many recruits is MGPD looking to process for each academy? I am just trying to gadge the hiring timeline.
    You're stupid for seeing all the horror stories on here and still wanting to apply. Good luck trying to advance or even move on to another department. This place will load your file up with reprimands and write-ups to ensure that no other departments will touch you. And as for your time up: you will probably not be hired. The city is cheap and is willing to hire already-certified officers ready to hit the streets. I highly recommend to you applying for city of Miami or FHP. Will be a lot better than working in this toilet. Good luck

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12