Gay/Lesbian - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gay/Lesbian

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not that you’ll actually read it but here you go azzhole.

https://ceoworld.biz/2017/10/26/worl...-leaders-2017/
    And this proves what?
    That they have no life and throw themselves into their jobs and careers?
    You are a regular Einstein.

Unregistered
    Sexual orientation has no bearing on performance cite a study that says otherwise.

Unregistered
    And this proves what?
    That they have no life and throw themselves into their jobs and careers?
    You are a regular Einstein.

Sounds like Javi!

Unregistered
    Sexual orientation has no bearing on performance cite a study that says otherwise.
    A study conducted by whom and paid by ? ? ?
    Predictable outcome based on the present environment of political correctness; for the study to have a different finding it would have been attacked and discredited.
    Please do not urinate down my back and tell me that is raining.

Unregistered
    Look at the world renown and Nobel Prize winning scientist that made breakthrough discoveries in DNA.
    He said that Blacks lacked the "Intelligent Gene", now they want to take his Nobel Prize away.
    What did you expect from the folks that gave Obama a Nobel Prize without doing a thing!
    "You can't handle the truth!"

Unregistered
    Look at the world renown and Nobel Prize winning scientist that made breakthrough discoveries in DNA.
    He said that Blacks lacked the "Intelligent Gene", now they want to take his Nobel Prize away.
    What did you expect from the folks that gave Obama a Nobel Prize without doing a thing!
    Wow racist.

Unregistered
    You can't handle the scientific truth.

Unregistered
    People make up their own minds about others and they see, what they want to, as if they are right and nothing you say or do will change how they think or feel. Ones sexual choice never made a different to me. I've worked with a few guys, that were closet homosexual over the years and they were just as ready as anyone else to fight when it needed to be done. None were the so-called queen's. This hang up you got over Reyes being gay?? Seems to be your only argument, that you can come up with. You can't fix years of stupid over night. From my point of view, Lugo and Ortiz's used the FOP as their personal kingdom. Many here voted them in, give them a chance. If in time they fail, next election vote them out. It simple.

Unregistered
    David Livingstone came to the same conclusion in the 1850's after living and treating Africans for years. What is most interesting is how his writings have now been "sanitized" by the politically correct and is almost impossible to find those quotes on the internet.
    Need to go to the library and find an old book prior to the PC Movement.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12