Gay/Lesbian
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gay/Lesbian

Unregistered

Gay/Lesbian

Every time you have a Gay/Lesbian in charge there will be Drama Queen. FOP will sink like the Titanic.

Any Famous Gay/Lesbian CEO that has made America Great? Not one, too much Drama. Same goes for FOP.

Unregistered
    Our entire department is full of gays and lesbians what does their sexual orientation have to do with be good leaders. Sorry man I have to disagree with your statement on this one. I realize that we look for a reason to bash one another but gay or lesbian is not one. I rather work with some gays in this department that will take care of business before any of you pretty boys will.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Our entire department is full of gays and lesbians what does their sexual orientation have to do with be good leaders. Sorry man I have to disagree with your statement on this one. I realize that we look for a reason to bash one another but gay or lesbian is not one. I rather work with some gays in this department that will take care of business before any of you pretty boys will.
    Gays and Lesbians are freaks of nature who were miss wired while in the womb. For the most part they hate who they are and have deeply rooted psychological issues as a result of it. One of the human traits that we need to survive is the need for affiliation and they can't even get along with their own. They are conflictive, aggressive and divisive.

Unregistered
    Good leader? You name me one Gay/Lesbian CEO that has made a difference in Making America that has made an impact in Society. Gay/Lesbian are all Drama queen mentality I’ll.

Honestly speaking you find it right a woman being a Carpet Muncher? A Man receiving or giving Sausage? In Gods eyes this is not correct.

You think flamboyant Marquise Williams belongs in A cop uniform?

Tommy is gay and discreet,keep it that way. City of Miami is all about Image.

Be gay in your time.none of this Flamboyant crap.

God does not like fags. Not under his watch.

Unregistered
    Not that you’ll actually read it but here you go azzhole.

https://ceoworld.biz/2017/10/26/worl...-leaders-2017/

Unregistered
    i have to agree with the last post, gay or lesbian or any sexual orientation does not define the person. However i understand that you are quoting the bible and Jesus but this is the same man that said not to judge others.

I will say this Marquise Williams maybe gay but that guy does not put up with anyone bull---t on the street, i have personally witness him take care of business unlike some of you other guys.

As for Tommy he has always been out there doing real police work getting into controls and chases, again i have never seen him back down from a fight nor has he let anyone disrespect him.

We can sit here an name a lot more gay and lesbian officers which work in our organization and are the real deal, if you ask me i just think that some of our officers are just afraid of others sexuality. As long as they do what they have to do while we are working i could careless what they do in their private homes.

Get with the times gays and lesbians are here to stay look at Ellen she is an Icon figure in the celebrity community.

Unregistered
    Soon we will have drag queens in uniform.

Unregistered
    Every time you have a Gay/Lesbian in charge there will be Drama Queen. FOP will sink like the Titanic.

Any Famous Gay/Lesbian CEO that has made America Great? Not one, too much Drama. Same goes for FOP.
    Really? Tim cook, need more? Quit being ignorant comer mierda

Unregistered

Why the hate now?? Ortiz, is said to be gay! Yet it was ok for him to be in charge??? Why does ones sexual choice concern you? There are many that are Bi, working here, some got staff ranks and only a few knew about their choices or sickness depending upon how you look at things. I'm not God so they don't have to answer to me. As long as they do their job and don't make advances towards me. I can live with it and work around them.. The FOP will sink now, doesn't matter who's in charge. Cause you have so many in the Ortiz and Lugo clan, that are doing EVERYTHING they can to discredit and put these guys down. It appears your part of that clan. You can't fix stupid and you can't correct overnight, years of crap the last board did.

Unregistered

Why so much hate heard of Tim Cook. CEO of apple d!ck

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast