Carl Smith
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Carl Smith

Unregistered

Carl Smith

So... BD tipped off Carl Smith about a complaint and instead of calling for an investigation into criminal activity that Carl was involved in BD let him retire? Carl has been crooked for years and BD just helped cover it up. Carl didn’t want his wife to know he was having sex with a prostitute on duty. That’s kind of criminal. What else is he hiding? I guess it wasn’t enough that Carl got away with killing a motorist and gravely injuring 2 others. What else has BD covered up for his buddy?

Unregistered

Disgusting

I blame joe hall. He promoted pudge and then Bryan. What do you expect

Unregistered
    Poor DaveRey, sitting at home alone.

Unregistered
    Pampers isn’t covering for Chester, he is covering his and his butt buddy’s ass. Again. No investigation means no explanations needed. Just ask the occupants of the crotch rocket as to how BPD cared about integrity and accountability the last time Carl graced the spotlight. Carl slips into retirement in good standing, a fine example of law enforcements finest, no shade cast his way, and no one’s the wiser as to the antics going on. Be proud Pampers, your charade will continue. Well, for now anyway.

Unregistered

Not a fan

I was never a fan of drey but I ain’t him. I actually still work for this shithole

Unregistered

Unbelievable

How long can be BD and JH get away with this ? I hear half the department knew what Carl was doing with a known drug user and BD has known about it for weeks. What a dumpster fire. It is time for new leadership to right the ship. Every issue that has been brought to BD’s attention he fails to act on. No doubt he was covering for his buddy “crooked Carl “ Way to ignore the citizen complaint BD and let Carl walk out and potentialy get hired by another agency with all his baggage. Rest assured I will be at the next commission meeting bringing this to the commissioners attention. BD and JH must go!!!! Evidence missing, officers resigning due to miss deeds, employees shacking up with sex offenders , Time for the sao or fdle to clean house and bring back accountability and professionalism to BPD. What a shame....

Unregistered

Soooo

This has been going on for years. Employees (detective secretary) married to convicted felons, officers and dispatchers that have been arrested. Even after it is brought to the attention of admin...it is brushed under the rug. Bartow PD is corrupt as it gets.

Unregistered
    I doubt anyone will show up in front of the city commission. It’s not that big of a deal.

Unregistered
    This is better than watching reruns of Andy Griffith.

Unregistered

Really!!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I doubt anyone will show up in front of the city commission. It’s not that big of a deal.
    No big deal?!?!? Having sexual relations with a known drug user while being married is no big deal? Meeting her on duty and being seen at her house while being paid by the city is no big deal?

If it’s no big deal then why did he abruptly resign when confronted that there was a complaint filed.

If no big deal then why don’t you let his wife know what he is doing. See if she thinks it’s “no big deal”

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast