+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Years of LCSO mismanagement reflected in rising crime

    Not a day goes by when Lee County isn't on the news for violent crime. Yesterday's homicide of an innocent library director is an example of what mismanaging a law enforcement agency can do. There are more Admin standing around the mobile podium than there are Deputies on shifts. Zero proactive police work anywhere including specialty units who are paid extra incentive pay to be proactive. Sad day for LCSO.

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not a day goes by when Lee County isn't on the news for violent crime. Yesterday's homicide of an innocent library director is an example of what mismanaging a law enforcement agency can do. There are more Admin standing around the mobile podium than there are Deputies on shifts. Zero proactive police work anywhere including specialty units who are paid extra incentive pay to be proactive. Sad day for LCSO.
    Well considering you know so much about law enforcement tell them how to stop a transient that apparently planned to place harm to this victim. So I guess in West District we should have 2500 officers to sit in front of every business and wait for a crime to occur. There is no sure way of stopping a person that plans a major crime against another person unless you have direct knowledge or a prior complaint. We had neither in West, now go hide behind a keyboard and stop attacking us as deputies and detectives and worry about yourself.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well considering you know so much about law enforcement tell them how to stop a transient that apparently planned to place harm to this victim. So I guess in West District we should have 2500 officers to sit in front of every business and wait for a crime to occur. There is no sure way of stopping a person that plans a major crime against another person unless you have direct knowledge or a prior complaint. We had neither in West, now go hide behind a keyboard and stop attacking us as deputies and detectives and worry about yourself.
    The beach has only one real cop and they are moving him. A bunch big women who are out of breath writting tickets. The lee county sheriff has the second lowest deputy to citizens

    1.01 Lee County deputy to 10000 citizens

    1.76 is state average

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    The beach has always been mismanaged. Look at spring break. Underage drinking and fights galore all over the place. We can put ten deputies right between beach pub and the cottage and they would be tired from writing by the end of their shift but instead w spit all deputies who don’t want to do anything and then we tell them not to do anything. One of these spring breaks we will make national news, I would bet on it

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest

    It's a Joke

    When your ordered not to make misdemeanor arrests, this is exactly what happens. This sheriff and his brilliant no experience command staff has turned this agency into a political response team, not an agency trying to stop crime, protecting the citizens and their way of life. CM has proven though it's an easy way to pick up chicks!!!

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When your ordered not to make misdemeanor arrests, this is exactly what happens. This sheriff and his brilliant no experience command staff has turned this agency into a political response team, not an agency trying to stop crime, protecting the citizens and their way of life. CM has proven though it's an easy way to pick up chicks!!!
    With the appearance, behavior and display of press conferences and PSAs about school violence it is very apparent of the Political Response Team.

    Interesting 2 days after his PSA started one threat immediately developed down south in the schools.

    Inexperienced, lack of field operations and it just keeps piling up.

    Dominoes will start to fall very soon. Media is biting at the proverbial bit wanting to run with it but are being restrained by their own mgmt. But it's coming...

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    I just think it’s sad that the state alcohol cops made more arrests and broke up more fights during spring break then we did. Kinda made us look bad

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Not making misd. Arrests comes from the judges and top admins agreement to try and keep the jail population in control because they are approaching max capacity. Would you rather build another jail or take that extra money and put it to raises over the next several years. It would be 100 million to build a new jail. Ask yourself if that would cut into raises at all?

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    We’re not getting raises anyway. Look at fmpd. 4% every year through 2021. 7 year Officer is making in the high 50s and almost near 90 with overtime. But we have starcare.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Go to fmpd then if you don’t like star care! They don’t have it. I kinda wish it was required to post a name so we all know the morons we work with. Sometimes it’s not so easy to spot. Sometimes it is obvious!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •