Years of LCSO mismanagement reflected in rising crime - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Go to fmpd then if you don’t like star care! They don’t have it. I kinda wish it was required to post a name so we all know the morons we work with. Sometimes it’s not so easy to spot. Sometimes it is obvious!!
    Where's your name Keyboard Warrior ???????

Unregistered
    Not making misd. Arrests comes from the judges and top admins agreement to try and keep the jail population in control because they are approaching max capacity. Would you rather build another jail or take that extra money and put it to raises over the next several years. It would be 100 million to build a new jail. Ask yourself if that would cut into raises at all?
    Quit always referring to pay raises as the reason for your incompetence. Pay raises has always been dictated by the county commissioners. Pay raises have nothing to do with being ordered to quit making Misd. Arrests. That's your solution? Quit making arrests because the jail is to full? Doesn't that statement alone tell you that your incompetence is catching up with you? I guarantee every Deputy out there would give up his "raise" in order to have a safe community for his family to live in.

Unregistered
    You know what a direct cause of crime is? Criminals.... I know. Mind blowing. Not much the sheriff's department can do if we, FMPD, and the Cape lock em up but the courts let them out. Rising crime. I think that's just your emotion speaking. You want the sheriff to fail. You need the sheriff to fail because somehow you and your stupid ****ing opinion will be justified on this retarded website. You know what I want out of a Sheriff. Job security, pay raises and good benefits. It is just that simple. What goes on at headquarters interests me as much as what is on the tv. It doesn't. I don't care who bangs who or who get s promoted for what reason as long as those three things are met. I work hard. Most do. Some are disgruntled. Some are pampered. So get the shaft while others get the sunshine. Well kiddo that's life. It aint fair. Deal with it or move along to another career.

Unregistered
    You know what a direct cause of crime is? Criminals.... I know. Mind blowing. Not much the sheriff's department can do if we, FMPD, and the Cape lock em up but the courts let them out. Rising crime. I think that's just your emotion speaking. You want the sheriff to fail. You need the sheriff to fail because somehow you and your stupid ****ing opinion will be justified on this retarded website. You know what I want out of a Sheriff. Job security, pay raises and good benefits. It is just that simple. What goes on at headquarters interests me as much as what is on the tv. It doesn't. I don't care who bangs who or who get s promoted for what reason as long as those three things are met. I work hard. Most do. Some are disgruntled. Some are pampered. So get the shaft while others get the sunshine. Well kiddo that's life. It aint fair. Deal with it or move along to another career.
    If it's such a 'retarded site', then why are you here? Farquaad owns you, that's why.

Unregistered
    You only think about the road side. Overcrowding in the jail is a real issue for LCSO. If we have to ask for a new jail at 100 million then you are crazy if u don’t think that would cut off raises. I’m not even gonna expand on this cause if u don’t see it than u have issues. This is not a i only back my sheriff vs new running sheriff issue. This will directly affect every member regardless of who wins.

Unregistered
    You only think about the road side. Overcrowding in the jail is a real issue for LCSO. If we have to ask for a new jail at 100 million then you are crazy if u don’t think that would cut off raises. I’m not even gonna expand on this cause if u don’t see it than u have issues. This is not a i only back my sheriff vs new running sheriff issue. This will directly affect every member regardless of who wins.
    Buildings come from Bonds, issued by the County.

Raises come from the General Fund.

They're not related to one another.

Unregistered
    Those budgets are totally separate! Probably Leavens with his great wisdom.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12