Mdpd answer to atv riders

Unregistered

Unregistered
    I heard that Special Events was going to be serving these savages refreshments in support of their cause.
    A totally castrated police department.

Unregistered
    Nationwide buddy not just the county, sit back and relax. Enjoy the deleted scenes from planet of the apes

Unregistered
    We actually were allowed to work in northside today

Unregistered
    Who gives a shitz about work give me a paycheck and my 1% increase and I’ll give you 1% of work. The rest of the time spent figuring how I spend my check

Unregistered
    The events like the one that happened in Brickell happen because of the lack of police involvement. How many people had medical emergencies they couldn’t get to because of these hoodlums blocking the streets?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The events like the one that happened in Brickell happen because of the lack of police involvement. How many people had medical emergencies they couldn’t get to because of these hoodlums blocking the streets?
    Hushhhhh. . . . . .stop flaunting your "White Privilege" in front of these savages; they could care less about your medical emergencies or any legitimate concern. It was just another day at the zoo. Remember not to feed them, they bite.