Adkins brothers

Thread: Adkins brothers

Unregistered

Adkins brothers

These two need to go, one is a tyrant , the other an incompetent boob. Wayne you have beaten the system now take your fat arse and go retire. As for Al keep skirt chasing and you will be sent packing.

Unregistered
    If the worst you have to say about Al is about skirt chasing that’s sounds like the death knell. He’s harmless as long as he’s not on the radio. Leave him to chasing skirt. It makes him happy.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If the worst you have to say about Al is about skirt chasing that’s sounds like the death knell. He’s harmless as long as he’s not on the radio. Leave him to chasing skirt. It makes him happy.
    Yeah, unfortunately the only skirts he chases are girlfriends to or married to other deputies isn'tthat right AA. Nobody respects him, and nobody can stand being around him, except his kiss a$$ buddy (GF). The only reason this idiot has made it this far is because of his brother, Major Micro manager! The guy is a motor Sgt and can barely ride. Everybody calls him shakey and are just waiting for him to fall off.

Unregistered
    Yeah, unfortunately the only skirts he chases are girlfriends to or married to other deputies isn'tthat right AA. Nobody respects him, and nobody can stand being around him, except his kiss a$$ buddy (GF). The only reason this idiot has made it this far is because of his brother, Major Micro manager! The guy is a motor Sgt and can barely ride. Everybody calls him shakey and are just waiting for him to fall off.
    I can believe all your saying...

Except one part, AA is probably one of the best riders I have ever seen, even during a pursuit in the old days! Try again!

Unregistered
    I can believe all your saying...

Except one part, AA is probably one of the best riders I have ever seen, even during a pursuit in the old days! Try again!
    Good rider but nonetheless a moron. All the sign toting hot shots need to go. GF,DF AND DM.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    i can believe all your saying...

Except one part, aa is probably one of the best riders i have ever seen, even during a pursuit in the old days! Try again!
    i highly doubt a.a. Rides better then mike fazio.
    So shut the f*%k up !!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    i highly doubt a.a. Rides better then mike fazio.
    So shut the f*%k up !!!!!!!!
    Fazio is a punk and full of himself that's why he got the boot from the unit. Only thing he is riding is a green and white.

Unregistered
    AA is dangerous when he rides, he doesn't pay attention and he'sa motor sgt no less. He's a moron and needs to go. He does try to go after other cops girlfriends and wives. Not only is that wrong, but omg any woman that would date him is disgusting!!!

Ian dorioto

I will date him

AA is dangerous when he rides, he doesn't pay attention and he'sa motor sgt no less. He's a moron and needs to go. He does try to go after other cops girlfriends and wives. Not only is that wrong, but omg any woman that would date him is disgusting!!!
    I act tough but I'm sorry, when I'm alone at night i think about him in those original very tight pompano biker pants! Omg 😲 and he is not a gay man but I like to play for the pink team sometimes! So I will date him! Ps what about you from the above post? Let's get ☕☕☕☕! Ian

Unregistered
    AA is a complete moron, no leadership skills and a womanizer to boot.