here we go again - it starts with candy and ends with turkeys

Unregistered

here we go again - it starts with candy and ends with turkeys

WTF, Sheriff Tony (ST as he prefers to be called) was walking this weekend in the Deerfield Beach MLK parade handing out candy to the kids and adults. He liked it so much he plans on many other such giveaways. It didn't take him long before he started his campain. I thought he would be different but it would appear not.

Unregistered
    As long as Law enforcement is his top priority, it gets a pass for now.

Unregistered
    Big deal, who cares. Go away Israel losers!! Every sheriff does this. Even tough guy sheriffs like Grady Judd do turkey giveways and parades. So long as Sheriff Tony fixes the Israel mess he inherited, then I'm cool with it.

Unregistered
    This ***** board has more people complaining about Isreal handing out turkeys than almost any other issue. Now Tony has arrived and it's okay for him and BTW it's done by every other Sheriff. WOW.....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    WTF, Sheriff Tony (ST as he prefers to be called) was walking this weekend in the Deerfield Beach MLK parade handing out candy to the kids and adults. He liked it so much he plans on many other such giveaways. It didn't take him long before he started his campain. I thought he would be different but it would appear not.
    Thank **u Sheriff Tony for coming out and introducing **urself at the parade. Also, thank **u for reaching out to the kids who need reassurance that the troops SHALL to go into a building if children are in danger. **ur future as a Sheriff will be determined by performance.

Unregistered
    Guarantee Tony will be handing out turkeys by the end of next month.

Unregistered
    Big deal, who cares. Go away Israel losers!! Every sheriff does this. Even tough guy sheriffs like Grady Judd do turkey giveways and parades. So long as Sheriff Tony fixes the Israel mess he inherited, then I'm cool with it.
    I agree! Who cares, as long as he fixes the mess the FLPD crew left behind.

Unregistered
    Guarantee Tony will be handing out turkeys by the end of next month.
    Naa.. he's not so flashy. No turkey; but maybe he tell a kid to go out for a pass and he hail mary a cornish hen down the block. He got style.

Unregistered

Wow

Naa.. he's not so flashy. No turkey; but maybe he tell a kid to go out for a pass and he hail mary a cornish hen down the block. He got style.
    For **** sakes let's give the guy a chance. Why dont the *****ing bloggers go and run for sheriff.