Alexandra big toes Davis proposed: - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jeezus that last sentence doesn’t make sense clarify it
    No clarification is needed- its sad that you cant understand that officers from contract cities dont get promoted at BSO. You will likely get fired or quit within the six month employee assumption period. Do your homework?

Unregistered
    Bso Bso Bso that way all this racist “the family” crap can stop. All we do is promote idiots

Unregistered
    Bso Bso Bso that way all this racist “the family” crap can stop. All we do is promote idiots

You are truly a special person!! You truly are (sarcasm)

Unregistered
    I agree with this statement , if we go BSO the racial favoritism will diminish . My opinion , there is a great amount of reverse racism in our police department , the movement is based upon who you know , what party a person goes to or if you belong to the proper club , It is blatant .

Unregistered
    "The family" is just another absolute, ill-informed group of segregationists, that believe what they see in the media is fact, so they can get that "upper hand" and attention for a benefit they don't have to earn.

Unregistered
    And by the way, BSO is not the way to go.
    At least not right now.

They don't work well with "municipal agencies" because of the whole "My sandbox is bigger than yours" mentality, and you'll just be inheriting different/more problems.

Unregistered
    And by the way, BSO is not the way to go.
    At least not right now.

They don't work well with "municipal agencies" because of the whole "My sandbox is bigger than yours" mentality, and you'll just be inheriting different/more problems.
    Going to go back to my original post. Do your research! Most of you and especially the whiners will not make it past the employee assumption period for contract cities. When BSO gobbles up a city you are not guaranteed a position beyond the six month agreed assumption period. You will either be transferred to another contract city (Pompano), you will be fired or you will quit. Go as far as Cooper City and talk to the very very very very few original CCPD guys left over there. If are lucky to stay you will work under BSO's formula for staffing and again travel as far as West Park or District 1 and talk to them and see how fun that it is.

If you didnt get promoted then you didnt work or prepare hard enough. and YES here it comes, if you are not happy then apply to other agencies. Why is that such a hard concept to grasp? I am not trying to make you mad or hurt your feelings I am offering you some sage advice.

Unregistered
    Going to go back to my original post. Do your research! Most of you and especially the whiners will not make it past the employee assumption period for contract cities. When BSO gobbles up a city you are not guaranteed a position beyond the six month agreed assumption period. You will either be transferred to another contract city (Pompano), you will be fired or you will quit. Go as far as Cooper City and talk to the very very very very few original CCPD guys left over there. If are lucky to stay you will work under BSO's formula for staffing and again travel as far as West Park or District 1 and talk to them and see how fun that it is.

If you didnt get promoted then you didnt work or prepare hard enough. and YES here it comes, if you are not happy then apply to other agencies. Why is that such a hard concept to grasp? I am not trying to make you mad or hurt your feelings I am offering you some sage advice.
    Good luck with that thought process of yours. 20 plus years in this profession and can tell you first hand that your thinking process is totally screwed. In 2 years, your beliefs will change. 2 years after that, they'll change again...so on and so forth. I'll be retired long after you begin developing a rational way of thinking.
    BSO is not the answer you're looking for, and will most likely never happen.

Unregistered

It's funny

IT is so funny that for years and years the white and Hispanic crowd helped each other out and excluded every other race. And now that there are Black supervisors there is problem? Are some of you just flat oUT racist? Yea pretty much because your now forced to listen to someone of color and it's disgusting to you.

Unregistered
    IT is so funny that for years and years the white and Hispanic crowd helped each other out and excluded every other race. And now that there are Black supervisors there is problem? Are some of you just flat oUT racist? Yea pretty much because your now forced to listen to someone of color and it's disgusting to you.
    What really happened is that for years the brass fell all over themselves looking for someone of color (as you put it) to pass the promotional exams. When found they were promoted over others and quickly sent through all the ranks and assignments (often to quickly to get the requisite experience for that rank.) They wanted someone of color to be able to put out front and center. Sometimes this worked out great, other times the result was dead wood (as they say) just like some of the useless white & hispanic supervisors. So, good leaders are good (regardless of race) and sorry leaders are sorry (regardless of race.) I would rather work for a quality leader (of a race different than my own) than a sorry one (of my own race) any day. The last time I checked, we all bleed red.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast