Alexandra big toes Davis proposed: - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    The current chief needs to put an end to this racism and reverse racism crap resign from noble maybe even the department so the lawsuits can stop. Miramar needs a fresh start. I don’t care if you are white black hispanic Asian Indian.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The current chief needs to put an end to this racism and reverse racism crap resign from noble maybe even the department so the lawsuits can stop. Miramar needs a fresh start. I don’t care if you are white black hispanic Asian Indian.
    What? Lawsuits? The ones pending are BS and within management rights. Only one of the three makes sense.
    Rest assured your wet dreams wont happen- start working on your resume I am sure you are in line to be the next chief if not in Miramar..somewhere right?

Unregistered
    Have any of you thought about what's going to happen to your pension when you go green? Goodbye 5/8 year drop at 7.5%, goodbye 20 year retirement, hello FRS. If you think FRS is so great cause you contribute pennies compared to what we contribute currently, you haven't put much thought into long term investments. That alone should be enough common sense rationale to realize it's not a smart idea.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Have any of you thought about what's going to happen to your pension when you go green? Goodbye 5/8 year drop at 7.5%, goodbye 20 year retirement, hello FRS. If you think FRS is so great cause you contribute pennies compared to what we contribute currently, you haven't put much thought into long term investments. That alone should be enough common sense rationale to realize it's not a smart idea.
    Great explanation! These people cannot see the forest through the trees. Its all about their butt hurt feelings over promotions that they didn't get and prepare for. Me Me Me Me! Penny wise and dollar foolish!

Unregistered
    Just how big are her toes?

Unregistered
    This lunatic is your newest commissioner. Time for all of you with under 5 years to see the writing on the wall about where this dumpster of a city is headed and get out!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123