Tamarac

Thread: Tamarac

Unregistered

Tamarac

Please spread the word to friends that next Saturday, there will be a protest at City Furniture between 10-12pm. Keith Koenig, who owns this made in China, one and a half star Yelp review warehouse of crap is a still a huge supporter of Robert Runcie, who along with former Sheriff Israel benefited from false crime stats that resulted in re-election for Israel and a $335K yearly salary for Runcie until 2023. Obviously Koenig, who has gone out on a limb for Runcie is profiting.

Please support the boycott and spread the word. Your efforts for the same at Publix several months back were helpful and much appreciated.

# FixIt

Unregistered
    I’m going there today to furnish my entire house. Thanks for the info.

#whocares?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m going there today to furnish my entire house. Thanks for the info.

#whocares?
    That's good. Since you didn't get your raise, they have a special financing rate just for you.

Unregistered
    Please spread the word to friends that next Saturday, there will be a protest at City Furniture between 10-12pm. Keith Koenig, who owns this made in China, one and a half star Yelp review warehouse of crap is a still a huge supporter of Robert Runcie, who along with former Sheriff Israel benefited from false crime stats that resulted in re-election for Israel and a $335K yearly salary for Runcie until 2023. Obviously Koenig, who has gone out on a limb for Runcie is profiting.

Please support the boycott and spread the word. Your efforts for the same at Publix several months back were helpful and much appreciated.

# FixIt
    The publix where those brat kids laid on the floor in an attempt to stop hard working families from shopping?

Unregistered
    The publix where those brat kids laid on the floor in an attempt to stop hard working families from shopping?
    NOOOOO. Not THAT.

Prior to the disgraceful Hogg floor thing, Publix was also boycotted for placing PR posters at their entrances of Sheriff's Amazing's mug soon after the shooting. The community strongly objected. Some of LE supported the boycott.

Publix promptly removed the signs after receiving letters from residents.

Unregistered

# FixIt
    You should launch your petition signing event there. Cut through all the red tape.

Unregistered
    There's another Runcie protest at MSD, this Thursday 6-8 pm. He will probably weasel out and cancel his meeting at that location but we'll be there anyway.
    Broward is a machine with many moving parts. If you don't think that Runcie was a significant part of the problems in the last administration- or that he and his people are not positioning themselves to cause problems for LE under new leadership, do your homework. The BCPS has a direct impact on BSO on many fronts. There would have been no "Parkland Effect" without the influence of Runcie and his crew.

Please help us clean the is house

# Fix It

Unregistered
    Don't tell me where to shop jerky I'll do what I wanna do.