Mr Isreals radio interview - Page 6
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wrong on juvenile crime equaling misfeasance, and completely wrong on the Governor appointing a Sgt. as a Sheriff. How can he argue the Parkland Captain was not qualified when he followed it with that appointment? Not relatable????? It’s directly relatable. Why don’t we let the Judge decide what’s relatable.
    Let's do that. And after the judge decides, come back to the post. The appointment of Jordan won't even be a factor. The DIRECTIVES and PRACTICES of districts will be front and center. The pipeline to prison is about to be snaked out and there's some yuk in the pipes that smells worse than the sewage of DB. You're on the wrong track entirely.

Unregistered
    LOL, The Judge in Snipes case found her due process rights we’re violated. This isn’t a secret. There’s nothing in your logic to suggest you have a high IQ or even a brain.
    Violated by the former Governor. Again, it was easier for her to be reinstated and accept her resignation. It was just a different path, but same result. Hopefully, the former Sheriff's path takes a while, by then he will either be out of money to pay his attorney (unless he front loaded his attorney fees with BSO funding before he left), or it will be time to elect another sheriff. He can spout off at the mouth all he wants about running again, it's hard to campaign without money behind you. The Democratic party members are NOT going to support him. They will find another with less baggage to support. Who knows, if things go well, maybe in two years the current sheriff will run. Now I know Mr. Israel thinks he can manipulate the black community to vote for him again, but if the current sheriff runs, does he really think they will come back to him. Talk about someone making campaign promises, I will not let your kids be put in jail for breaking the law, Israel is an sellout and idiot! The best thing for everyone would be for Mr. Israel to quietly go away. Unfortunately, we ALL know he's to narcissistic to do that.

Discuss that!

Unregistered
    Incorrect. Incompetence deals with a PSYCHIATRIC evaluation; not a psychological evaluation. Big difference.

Misfeasance will be proven solely on issues related to juvenile crime. The comparison to the Governor choosing a Sgt. is not relatable to the practices of BSO under Israel's leadership.

Israel isn't coming back to BSO, and his own party, the democratic party, will make sure of that. De Santis is a Harvard eduated attorney. Kaplan and company are small Broward potatoes. The senate is Republican. He's toast.
    Guess what, Israel’s suspension order doesn’t alledge either malfeasance or misfesance as they don’t apply. The order is specific to neglect of duty and incompetence. READ IT. Neither one of these applies. Guaranteed Israel flies by end of this week in circuit court.

Unregistered
    Violated by the former Governor. Again, it was easier for her to be reinstated and accept her resignation. It was just a different path, but same result. Hopefully, the former Sheriff's path takes a while, by then he will either be out of money to pay his attorney (unless he front loaded his attorney fees with BSO funding before he left), or it will be time to elect another sheriff. He can spout off at the mouth all he wants about running again, it's hard to campaign without money behind you. The Democratic party members are NOT going to support him. They will find another with less baggage to support. Who knows, if things go well, maybe in two years the current sheriff will run. Now I know Mr. Israel thinks he can manipulate the black community to vote for him again, but if the current sheriff runs, does he really think they will come back to him. Talk about someone making campaign promises, I will not let your kids be put in jail for breaking the law, Israel is an sellout and idiot! The best thing for everyone would be for Mr. Israel to quietly go away. Unfortunately, we ALL know he's to narcissistic to do that.

Discuss that!
    I’m not disagreeing with you, but that doesn’t have anything to do with his lawsuit. The fact is he could easily be reinstated as I said from the beginning. Federal Judges are not constrained by politics to the degree elected Judges are. The tend to follow the law, but this case could be one that could be precedence for future Sheriff’s to consider just how political they want to become. Because in the end it was his politics that took him down. But whether he gets back up is still in the air.

Unregistered
    Assuming Israel’s suspension is ultimately upheld, how much of a raging lunatic do you have to be to run for a position you were thrown out of?

Seek psychiatric help Scotty.

Unregistered
    Roger Stone spent a year trashing Israel, demanding he get removed by the Governor. Then Sheriff Tony pusher out Stone's fifth floor spy (Russ D) ... so now Stone is back in bed with the pro-Israel side. This is Stone's Broward page...
    httpswwwfacebookcom479018608827441posts23099348090 69136?sfns=st

Crazy, crazy stuff.
    All I can say is damn this guy looks like shit.

Unregistered
    I’m not disagreeing with you, but that doesn’t have anything to do with his lawsuit. The fact is he could easily be reinstated as I said from the beginning. Federal Judges are not constrained by politics to the degree elected Judges are. The tend to follow the law, but this case could be one that could be precedence for future Sheriff’s to consider just how political they want to become. Because in the end it was his politics that took him down. But whether he gets back up is still in the air.
    You're getting way ahead of yourself.
    Mr. Israel will, hands down, lose in the Senate (again).
    As for any type of Judge scenario, you're talking like he'll be dealing with a sympathetic 9th Circuit Court.

But this is all for naught, Scott Israel is never, EVER coming back.

Unregistered
    This will not go to federal court as there isn't any due process claims to be made. This only goes to circuit court and most likely the 4th DCA thereafter. These rare cases are handled on an expedited basis so it should be handled in circuit court within a few weeks once filed. The DCA will take slightly longer but one can reasonably expect Israel's return early summer.

Those that commented on the Florida Senate are correct in that Israel would be removed if it went that far. However, presuming he prevails in circuit court there will be no action in the Senate until the DCA issues a ruling which is most likely in Israel's favor considering case law.

Unregistered
    You're getting way ahead of yourself.
    Mr. Israel will, hands down, lose in the Senate (again).
    As for any type of Judge scenario, you're talking like he'll be dealing with a sympathetic 9th Circuit Court.

But this is all for naught, Scott Israel is never, EVER coming back.
    Even if he keeps it in the State courts, which I’m not convinced he will, I wouldn’t expect any sympathy from the good old boys in central Florida, but I would expect them to follow the law.

Even if they don’t, the appeals process will bring it back to the 4th DCA which is liberal land. And you know these damn liberals when they’ve got the law on their side, they go for the throat. Assuming the 9th circuit court ignores the law and upholds the suspension the 4th will likely reverse it.

So, same scenario, but a longer time frame, say a couple months instead of a couple weeks, if it is filed in state court and if he loses first go around.

Unregistered
    Even if he keeps it in the State courts, which I’m not convinced he will, I wouldn’t expect any sympathy from the good old boys in central Florida, but I would expect them to follow the law.

Even if they don’t, the appeals process will bring it back to the 4th DCA which is liberal land. And you know these damn liberals when they’ve got the law on their side, they go for the throat. Assuming the 9th circuit court ignores the law and upholds the suspension the 4th will likely reverse it.

So, same scenario, but a longer time frame, say a couple months instead of a couple weeks, if it is filed in state court and if he loses first go around.
    You’re assuming the monkey eared Fock has the money to do this.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast