Sugar Al P running for sheriff
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Sugar Al P running for sheriff

It is official Al entered into the sheriff race for 2020. Campaign manager Angela Neely treasurer Keith Neely keeping it all in the family smart move Al you can't trust anybody. How many Tony supporters will be helping Al behind the scenes plot thickens.

Good luck sugar daddy 💋

Unregistered
    I hope he wins. It’s nice to be rid of Israel but seriously, what has officially changed in 2 months? Beards and collar brass.

Unregistered
    Absolutely nothing. Promoting his friends from Sgt to Major and doing the same stuff everybody complained about with Israel .

Unregistered
    Alvin Pollack you're my hero.

Unregistered
    Al will have all the female deputy wearing lingerie and 6 inch heel shoes making it drop and pop❤️

Unregistered
    Al is a good man.

Unregistered
    Great! Another Django!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hope he wins. It’s nice to be rid of Israel but seriously, what has officially changed in 2 months? Beards and collar brass.

Doubled the size of training. Pursuit policy in the works, use of force in the works. I know I'm missing stuff but to say nothing has changed or is changing is just bs.

Unregistered
    Good thing YOU the employees are not the electorate. And, also good that many of you live in palm beach and dade. Because WE the people of Broward will vote for Greg Tony. We won't vote for a current or former employee of BSO, no way ,no how. No one gives a "F" about his years of experience. We care about policies and practices. We pay for law enforcement and that's what we're gonna vote for. Not community policing, not anti-NRA, not social service or any other soft crap.

South Broward, North Broward, Democrat, Republican and Independent

Tony 2020.

Don't believe it? Watch how the money isn't rolling in for any of the candidates , so far. Willie and Al will line up behind Tony eventually.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Doubled the size of training. Pursuit policy in the works, use of force in the works. I know I'm missing stuff but to say nothing has changed or is changing is just bs.
    Use of force policy changes?? Will jailers still have to beaten to within an inch of their lives before they can ask a supervisor for permission to defend themselves?? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast