Mr Isreals radio interview - Page 9
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This thread is all about Scott Israel; because he and his people are writing these posts. If that hack has a JD from NOVA, than I'm the Easter bunny. As usual, they are attempting to instill fear. Don't fall for this. Ron DeSantis knows what he's doing and would never have suspended the Sheriff without a solid case.

The will of the voters? Ha ! Those were 2016 voters. Do you see any of them objecting? There were no demonstrations and minimal support shown at Mt. Olive by those obligated.

There's nothing to worry about. he will throw a tantrum, both sides of the isle, the senate and every judge will side with DeSantis. In the end, Israel will settle for a payout as a compromise. It will be well worth sending this loser into obscurity.

In the mean time, as all narcissists do, he loves all this dialogue. Sink this post and he'll start a new one. Anything to feel relevant.
    Bro I don’t know if you’re right on this one. I’m a republican and I can’t stand democrats. But if every Governor or President could just remove elected officials on poor job performance, I don’t think we’d be living in a free country anymore. That sounds more like a dictatorship to me. I voted for Desantis, and I know why he did what he did, but even I’m not sure it’s going to stick.

Unregistered
    Bro I don’t know if you’re right on this one. I’m a republican and I can’t stand democrats. But if every Governor or President could just remove elected officials on poor job performance, I don’t think we’d be living in a free country anymore. That sounds more like a dictatorship to me. I voted for Desantis, and I know why he did what he did, but even I’m not sure it’s going to stick.

"Poor job performance" Surprised you could bring yourself to admit that much. What you're doing is NOT working. No one believes you.

Unregistered
    "Poor job performance" Surprised you could bring yourself to admit that much. What you're doing is NOT working. No one believes you.
    Believes what? I’m not typing from emotion and you clearly are. You can believe whatever you want, that’s your right in a free country. Let’s just keep it a free country OK pal.

Unregistered
    This thread is all about Scott Israel; because he and his people are writing these posts. If that hack has a JD from NOVA, than I'm the Easter bunny. As usual, they are attempting to instill fear. Don't fall for this. Ron DeSantis knows what he's doing and would never have suspended the Sheriff without a solid case.

The will of the voters? Ha ! Those were 2016 voters. Do you see any of them objecting? There were no demonstrations and minimal support shown at Mt. Olive by those obligated.

There's nothing to worry about. he will throw a tantrum, both sides of the isle, the senate and every judge will side with DeSantis. In the end, Israel will settle for a payout as a compromise. It will be well worth sending this loser into obscurity.

In the mean time, as all narcissists do, he loves all this dialogue. Sink this post and he'll start a new one. Anything to feel relevant.
    Dear Easter Bunny,

I am defintely not Israel nor am I one of his "people". If you read my posts I have not said one word supporting Israel. I have only commented on the process itself as the vast many posts are inaccurate. Please also note that I agree that Israel would most likely loose in the Florida Senate so I certainly not one of his "people".

Obviously, no one can guarantee how this will play out in court but I can provide an opinion based on my education, experience and most especially the controlling case law which clearly supports Israel.

Why would DeSantis issue such an executive order that would surely be overturned? Simple answer, politics. He made a campaign trail commitment and the Parkland families, hard right R including the NRA folks all bought into his position. Had he not issued the order he would have looked horrible and would have lost considerabe support moving forward. He will let the courts quash his order(s) and blame the judiciary. His hands will be clean and his supporters will hate the judge(s). DeSantis made the correct move politically (I doubt Israel and/or any of his "people" would share the opinion.

Am I attempting to "scare" people? No chance. I'm hoping educate those that are understandably ignorant to the facts/process and allow everyone to make their own judgement call. Can I be wrong about the outcome? Yes, but I am reasonably confident that Israel will prevail in the courts.

Sincerely,
    JD/Hack

Unregistered
    Dear Easter Bunny,

I am defintely not Israel nor am I one of his "people". If you read my posts I have not said one word supporting Israel. I have only commented on the process itself as the vast many posts are inaccurate. Please also note that I agree that Israel would most likely loose in the Florida Senate so I certainly not one of his "people".

Obviously, no one can guarantee how this will play out in court but I can provide an opinion based on my education, experience and most especially the controlling case law which clearly supports Israel.

Why would DeSantis issue such an executive order that would surely be overturned? Simple answer, politics. He made a campaign trail commitment and the Parkland families, hard right R including the NRA folks all bought into his position. Had he not issued the order he would have looked horrible and would have lost considerabe support moving forward. He will let the courts quash his order(s) and blame the judiciary. His hands will be clean and his supporters will hate the judge(s). DeSantis made the correct move politically (I doubt Israel and/or any of his "people" would share the opinion.

Am I attempting to "scare" people? No chance. I'm hoping educate those that are understandably ignorant to the facts/process and allow everyone to make their own judgement call. Can I be wrong about the outcome? Yes, but I am reasonably confident that Israel will prevail in the courts.

Sincerely,
    JD/Hack
    You may be right, you may be wrong. But no doubt, DeSantis knows what he is doing. This process could and will take until the election. I believe that the man with the amazing hairline, can not raise any money and can not win an election, so in essence, he will never be back!

Unregistered

You let your hand slip

Dear Easter Bunny,

Sincerely,
    JD/Hack
    So now I see , you're the "Loose" guy, who constistantly can not spell the word "lose" correctly on any of these threads. Degree from Nova, ha, that's more likely the title to a Chevy Nova maybe.

Unregistered
    You may be right, you may be wrong. But no doubt, DeSantis knows what he is doing. This process could and will take until the election. I believe that the man with the amazing hairline, can not raise any money and can not win an election, so in essence, he will never be back!
    I suspect you didn't read any of my prior posts. Normally, your timeline would be accurate in typical civil litigation. These cases are typically heard by the courts on an expedited basis. The 2016 similar Broward case was filed, hearing held and court order issued quashing the executive order in 3 weeks. That case was not appealed but anticipating this case being appealed to the 4th DCA once could expect a ruling May/June 2019 at the latest. The 2020 election is a totally different issue as to his ability to succeed but 2 years in politics is an eternity; anything is possible.

Unregistered
    Correct. No donor wants to be the next Keith Koenig from City Furniture. He's talking a beating. There's much more to be gained politically by standing by the families, who are republican and democrat and supporting the first black Sheriff of Broward. SI is delusional if he believes that he will get the sympathy vote which seemed to be what he was projecting during the radio interview. " Look what they did to MEEEEE" As if the well being of the county is secondary. Besides, the women at the MLK parade had their eyes glued on Tony's rear end. They love him already.

Unregistered
    I repeat, "SCOTTY IS AN IDIOT". Always "has been", and always will be...PERIOD!!!

"Discuss" that fothermucker.

Unregistered
    I repeat, "SCOTTY IS AN IDIOT". Always "has been", and always will be...PERIOD!!!

"Discuss" thdat fothermucker.
    The days of the good old boy system is gone.
    I will lead you like lions
    It no longer matters who you golf with!
    If and buts were candy and nuts
    I'm an amazing leader
    Nothing is my fault
    What a crock of sheeeeeeit

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast