Do not chase the ATV - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Spoke to a true veteran today and he told me pepito mira it is not worth risking your career and pension over some hoodlum that by the time you take him to booking, he/she will be out on bond by the time you leave and go home. Sit back answer calls si no basila una jevita and always always look the other way.

Just retire already. Or actually resign, cause you probably don’t even have the years of service to think like this . How about you learn your policy and try to enforce the law without violating policy you azz wipe.

Don’t chase obviously because it’s against policy and have your body camera when you do any police interaction.

Slugs make me sick! Imagine if it was you or a family member needing PD assistance and this slug of a mindset gets this call.

Unregistered
    Just retire already. Or actually resign, cause you probably don’t even have the years of service to think like this . How about you learn your policy and try to enforce the law without violating policy you azz wipe.

Don’t chase obviously because it’s against policy and have your body camera when you do any police interaction.

Slugs make me sick! Imagine if it was you or a family member needing PD assistance and this slug of a mindset gets this call.
    Your family is a *****. That’s what they get for depending on the police to solve their problems. Loser. As a citizen you have more rights and are protected if you shoot to kill. Never call the police; you’ll just get hurt and or killed. Take matters into your own hands and defend your family you CUCK.

Unregistered
    Your family is a *****. That’s what they get for depending on the police to solve their problems. Loser. As a citizen you have more rights and are protected if you shoot to kill. Never call the police; you’ll just get hurt and or killed. Take matters into your own hands and defend your family you CUCK.
    Answer your 17 calls are holding you waste of a salary. Sluggish trash

Unregistered
    Chased the ATV they out ran me .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12