Do not chase the ATV
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Do not chase the ATV

This is the quickest way to get fired.

Unregistered
    Something needs to be done. Why can’t we do some kind of operation?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lmao one of the funniest topics I seen lololol

Unregistered
    Why does something need to be done? What operation you think you can create to stop the monkeys? Let them run around doing whatever they want. They don’t come though my neighborhood so I don’t care. MLK was always a “holiday” I don’t celebrate so I’ll just stay home and watch you guys do nothing while they ride around.

Unregistered
    It’s like a scene out of planet of the apes

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Really, before I answer your question I need to know if you are serious or perhaps you have been out of the country for the last twenty or thirty years and have not noticed the castration of the police by the liberals in a country were is all about been political correct and not to offend the oppress class .

Unregistered
    What do you suggest it can be done with a group of individuals that don't obey the laws, keep in mind that have of the atvs are stolen they don't have insurance,registration, are illegal to operate on the roads they carry stolen firearms if you pulled them over they won't stop if you corral them won't stop and then we have the department orders that prohibits any of the above plus no chases if anything happens to them you are liable ,don't forget about the body camera to make sure there's transparency right and what about all the liberals movement like the aclu or media or every single attorney that just came out of school and is looking for a lawsuit after all they are the oppressed race

Unregistered
    It is in their DNA, savages acting as savages and protected politically by the Democrats.
    The humor is in their slogan of "wheels up; guns down" when so many of them are packing guns themselves.
    One can only hope that once we get an elected sheriff in this county that he will have the balls to enforce ALL the laws.
    You can put a monkey in a tuxedo and all you end up with is a well dressed monkey.

Unregistered
    Spoke to a true veteran today and he told me pepito mira it is not worth risking your career and pension over some hoodlum that by the time you take him to booking, he/she will be out on bond by the time you leave and go home. Sit back answer calls si no basila una jevita and always always look the other way.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast