Deputiy lies under oath and possible sexual battery
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Deputiy lies under oath and possible sexual battery

A deputy was accused of sexual battery (Anal Sex) and lied under oath. Read the I A. it's a joke and I truly believe the only reason why the detective was not fired is because our Sheriff is a sexual predator.
    Karlsen was demoted for making a secondary arrrest on firearm charges. Trying to be a cop👍. Sent to the jail.
    The detective was found guilty of lying under oath and sent to ECU before Ferry call the SAO to get him removed. The SAO advised that since he lied under oath, he can't testify in open court.
    Thank you Carmine. Jim Leavens already requested the IA and We are going after the women vote. Is this a practice or continuing theme with our sheriff of abusing women and it's ok

Unregistered
    How is he still employed and a detective if he can no longer testify ??

Unregistered
    Looks like the whole Leavens family may be involved in this mortgage fraud! Thank you to his family for providing some additional details. That huge some of money will now open this investigation and hopefully justice served on this scum bag. Huge reason why we were hot so hard in the recession, Jim needs to be jailed and have to pay that money back. His family conspired in the crime and aware of the foreclosure process shortly after the equity line dispursement. Lis pendens is actually in the Lee County Clerk of Courts. Bank records will be subpoenaed according to FDLE for the families records and how land was transferred to hide the fraud.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looks like the whole Leavens family may be involved in this mortgage fraud! Thank **u to his family for providing some additional details. That huge some of money will now open this investigation and hopefully justice served on this scum bag. Huge reason why we were hot so hard in the recession, Jim needs to be jailed and have to pay that money back. His family conspired in the crime and aware of the foreclosure process shortly after the equity line dispursement. Lis pendens is actually in the Lee County Clerk of Courts. Bank records will be subpoenaed according to FDLE for the families records and how land was transferred to hide the fraud.
    Eric n chip **u want to go down that road

Unregistered
    They better investigate the complaint they already received. I have a confirmed certified receipt that they received my packet. FDLE has confirmaed their receipt and a complainant, representative of Citi Group

Unregistered
    Arrest that fat pig

Unregistered

Asshole

I'm not sure what Matt did or didn't do but the guy is an asshole. No one in SVU likes him.

Unregistered
    We are going hammer the sheriff perv and it going to stick

Unregistered
    Coming from the drug dealer in Alva. Sheriffs employees and the public won’t support Leavens getting support from an Opiod supplier

Unregistered
    Matt tells in the IA that the women observed his penis while he was using the restroom. OK only the Sheriff Perv would think this is normal behavior, while not on facebook trolling for women, The Sheriff Perv would allow someone of this moral back ground still be employed. Matt did bang her up the anal and he lied under a IA and this is the norm. The women is now going to be on news very soon because I contacted her and the media to give them the scope. Watch for the Sheriff Perv to come on and try to explain. This should be good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast