Training

Thread: Training

Unregistered

Training

Please bring back the old crew, Kelly, Levy, Mike, zach.... GN and most of the guys now have to go... and GN if you SNAP at me again we are gonna have words, don't know who the F you think you are... you are stale and you have been there entirely too long..

Unregistered

Hahaha

So you admit you’re a scared little b*tch and didn’t say anything to him. Hahahahahhaha. Go away...

Unregistered

Virtual tough guys

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So you admit you’re a scared little b*tch and didn’t say anything to him. Hahahahahhaha. Go away...
    Yeah, same crybaby that's posting on the other dooshy training thread. Gene Gene the dancing machine will smack you silly, boiiii! Hahaha. Gene, you were mean to me! I didn't dare say nuthin to your face, but I can be tough here and you better watch out! Lolololol.

Unregistered
    Yeah, same crybaby that's posting on the other dooshy training thread. Gene Gene the dancing machine will smack you silly, boiiii! Hahaha. Gene, you were mean to me! I didn't dare say nuthin to your face, but I can be tough here and you better watch out! Lolololol.
    Don't forget the safety Gene... I love how you are answer this thread as someone else. I thinks it's time for a photo shoot... everytime someone post, some asslick says, keyboard commando, or someone's too scared to say it to their face... don't you realize that people like you (Gene) can't handle an adult conversation without going to the command and crying, that's why people don't come forward. Also, we all know about your lil red book. Just stay out of adult conversations. We all want and need a change in training.

Unregistered
    Whaaaa, I'm supposed to be a cop but I can't handle being corrected for doing something incorrectly. I don't have the balls to say something to his face, so I'll post anonymously here, but don't worry...if an active shooter shows up, I'll suddenly grow a pair and defend the sheep! Stupid toolbag. It smells like b**tch in here.

Unregistered
    Whaaaa, I'm supposed to be a cop but I can't handle being corrected for doing something incorrectly. I don't have the balls to say something to his face, so I'll post anonymously here, but don't worry...if an active shooter shows up, I'll suddenly grow a pair and defend the sheep! Stupid toolbag. It smells like b**tch in here.
    Gene we all liked you before you became an arrogant condescending pr!ck. The reason people tune you out is because your mouth never stops running and the majority of the content coming out of it is not useful.

Unregistered
    Then leave, *****!

Unregistered
    I'll be the 1st through the door, hands down Gene is an assh0le