No beards - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: No beards

Unregistered

Weird

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    next up: skinny uniform pants and sexy man buns....::
    Dont worry it's coming. Then the dresses next. Oh then no uniforms at all whoopie....tactifool

Unregistered
    Can I grow a beard on my balls?

Unregistered
    I love being silky smooth.

Unregistered
    Even the Marine Corps eased up on their tattoo policy because they were losing qualified applicants.

Unregistered
    I’m in shape and I’m growing a beard because your wife and 19yr old daughter love it. But I do agree...fat people should NOT have beards.... the new sheriff should immediately place these disgusting bodies on a major Diet!! Suspensions handed out if they are caught eating crap and not working out. Fat people in uniform is absolutely disgraceful. I’m going to use the fat bodies as shields for the next critical incident. Clearly they don’t care about their health, why should us physically fit deps care??? Keep working 6000 hours in details
    There were two Deputies going around beating up fat Deputies just for being fat some time ago. Did they get in trouble? We need them back.

Unregistered
    Even the Marine Corps eased up on their tattoo policy because they were losing qualified applicants.
    That's beautiful. They can get a eagle, globe and anchor tattoo over their existing "F*ck The World" tattoo.

Unregistered
    There were two Deputies going around beating up fat Deputies just for being fat some time ago. Did they get in trouble? We need them back.
    I saw those two guys. They are sssigned to the sheriff’s Admin. Last thing I heard was he was going to unleash those two bash brothers on the port

Unregistered
    If this is true, they have a lot of work to do.

Unregistered
    I love the silky smooth men of BSO.

Unregistered
    I want, I want, I want, just STFU and do your job and shave deeez nutz.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast