No beards - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: No beards

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Disagree, get used to it.
    Im jealous I cant grow one.....I might shave my pubes and stick them to my face...?
    I can still be cool and tough.

Unregistered
    100%.... It looks absolutely terrible....
    Tell that to the 7 eleven store clerk. She thinks I'm hot. She even gives me free slurpees

Unregistered
    Were in the 21st century get used to it..

Unregistered
    Ahhh the PBA always hates when we gain a benefit they got for Pines and Hollywood but never wanted us to have. If you didn't like that wait until you see what's next!

Unregistered
    Were in the 21st century get used to it..
    Agreed. ****ing dinosaurs.

Unregistered
    Bearded weirdos.

Unregistered
    I’m in shape and I’m growing a beard because your wife and 19yr old daughter love it. But I do agree...fat people should NOT have beards.... the new sheriff should immediately place these disgusting bodies on a major Diet!! Suspensions handed out if they are caught eating crap and not working out. Fat people in uniform is absolutely disgraceful. I’m going to use the fat bodies as shields for the next critical incident. Clearly they don’t care about their health, why should us physically fit deps care??? Keep working 6000 hours in details
    Thanks Carlos... your what I aspire to be!!!! "A stud"

Unregistered
    This must be a first for DLE. Detention was always permitted to have beards.

Unregistered
    I’m in shape and I’m growing a beard because your wife and 19yr old daughter love it. But I do agree...fat people should NOT have beards.... the new sheriff should immediately place these disgusting bodies on a major Diet!! Suspensions handed out if they are caught eating crap and not working out. Fat people in uniform is absolutely disgraceful. I’m going to use the fat bodies as shields for the next critical incident. Clearly they don’t care about their health, why should us physically fit deps care??? Keep working 6000 hours in details
    Use them as shields while you’re running away from danger, like you do?

Unregistered
    Hey douchebag where are your bodybuilding trophies?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast