Ortiz must be removed from the Health Trust Immediately!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Ortiz must be removed from the Health Trust Immediately!

This post is right on point. Also, they have to look into the body Rx clinic. Ortiz approved and increased a lot of benefits for anti aging that weren’t cover before AkA steriod replacement and.Chiropractor therapy. He only told family and friends of what scams you can get.

Tommie you need to remove ortiz from the health trust immediately. You need to investigate/audit the $3 million dollar APL contract deal he single handedly negotiated for the health trust behind closed doors and see how much money in kick backs he is receiving. This is a sham. The insurance broker who ortiz brought in to sell this sham wont even tell the board how much of a commission he is making from the $3 million dollar deal.

The entire health trust board needs to be replaced before they run it into bankruptcy. This will affect ALL members.

As the FOP president Tommie, you have the responsibility and obligation to protect the trust, and ortiz has made some real shady deals with the trust money. You decided to run for president and congrats on your election so now you have to act in good faith and begin to unearth and the sh$T that ortiz and company has been doing and expose it. Believe me you will find criminal acts have been committed.

We are depending on you. You have the ability to do the right thing and secure your position as the FOP pres. Don't be intimidated.

Unregistered
    Let’s statt the investigations

Unregistered
    Ortiz reminds me of Madoff, he has an explanation for everything but the more he talks the more you realize he is full of hot air, he sounds like that crooked CEO from Eddy's electronic store. The only way to stop a bad CEO on his trac and to determine if a company is worth or not is to to a good forensic audit, if I was Tommy I would call in the FEDs and let them do it, they are great at it.

Unregistered
    But wait why did Matt the rat always ask Ortiz if he was willing to staying on the health trust when they took over.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    But wait why did Matt the rat always ask Ortiz if he was willing to staying on the health trust when they took over.
    Matt and Tommy were sure quiet when the Captain gave fact after fact about our insurance. everything was voted by the entire board. I was confused why the President didnt send us an email that the retirees wouldnt get cancelled off the plan because of not being on the membership rolls. The Capt said at the last meeting he adked the President to send something out.

Max Valdes (the guy that “forgot” that he motioned and confirmed that the trustees approved the bills for he past five years) is the one that created this post, and also voted for fhe changes on the board. Its in the health trust minutes that anyone can see. I didnt understand what the second insurance is, but now i do!

Unregistered
    Teletubby Tommy and Matt the rat are in so far over their heads it’s sad. So really all the have done is installed hidden cameras in offices ( so much for private conversations) changes locks and double dead bolted everything. They have no clue how things works or how things get done. Tommy was even on the board before but I can’t figure out who was the worse Maxipad or Tommy as secretary.

Unregistered
    Please check the body rx scams

Unregistered

Premiums

the health trust have not raised premiums for several years which is unheard of. they must be doing something right

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    the health trust have not raised premiums for several years which is unheard of. they must be doing something right

Yeah it’s called hiring 900 new young members.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2970841]the health trust have not raised premiums for several years which is unheard of. they must be doing something right[/QUOTE

You obviously haven’t had to deal with that APL abortion. The premiums should’ve been raised but instead Ortiz gave his buddy at Berenguer Group a huge pay day

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast