Ortiz must be removed from the Health Trust Immediately! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2971142]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    the health trust have not raised premiums for several years which is unheard of. they must be doing something right[/QUOTE

You obviously haven’t had to deal with that APL abortion. The premiums should’ve been raised but instead Ortiz gave his buddy at Berenguer Group a huge pay day
    Joe longuera talks out of his ass.☝️☝️☝️

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2971148]

Joe longuera talks out of his ass.☝️☝️☝️
    Everyone’s being looked into it takes time.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2971142]
    the health trust have not raised premiums for several years which is unheard of. they must be doing something right[/QUOTE

You obviously haven’t had to deal with that APL abortion. The premiums should’ve been raised but instead Ortiz gave his buddy at Berenguer Group a huge pay day
    Huh?

Javi shouldve raised our out of pocket expenses and premiums, but instead he got us APL so i have a credit towards my deductible.

Wow, javi is a bad guy

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2971276]

Huh?

Javi shouldve raised our out of pocket expenses and premiums, but instead he got us APL so i have a credit towards my deductible.

Wow, javi is a bad guy
    This APL deal is a sham. Your are paying more premium but you don't know it. They are taking your dollars to buy this sham which in a short time will deplete our reserves and when this happens your premium is going to sky rocket. Obviously you have no idea how the health trust works. It's like the old saying goes, if you continue to take cookies out of the cookie jar but do not replenish it you soon run out of cookies.

Why don't you ask "how much" did the APL save the trust last year. Don't bother asking I'll tell you, NOTHING!
    So the trust bought this policy and saved NOTHING. In fact they spent millions on a policy which saved nothing but made a few people wealthier. People walk around fat dumb and stupid thinking that all benefits are God given. Remember all benefits are paid for by the employee. And when those cost begin to rise you will pay for it. So if anyone tells you this APL is saving you money and you believe it, then when the bill comes knocking don't cry about it.

This is one of the biggest frauds perpetrated by the pass union president on its members. The health trust employs/pays a independent consultant who's job is it to give advise and he advised against it and Javi shut him down. Bill Scarola who was the only person on the Board that knew how the Trust operates and had taken the time to learn, voted against it, which in turn was a vote against Javi. A couple weeks later Javi removed Bill from the Board. Bill was the only person knowledgeable on that Board. The Trust's Attorney who does whatever Javi wants because she wants to keep her contract with the Trust basically shut down members that attended a meeting and tried to ask questions about the APL contract. Remember that day Joe? You were there. She would not let the Board members answer questions, which is their obligation as Board members.

Joe now that you are on the FOP Board, for the benefit of the members of the Trust, initiate an investigation into the group who shoved this sham onto the Trust and the fraud perpetrated.

More to come.......

Unregistered
    Someone should go to jail

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2971388]

This APL deal is a sham. Your are paying more premium but you don't know it. They are taking your dollars to buy this sham which in a short time will deplete our reserves and when this happens your premium is going to sky rocket. Obviously you have no idea how the health trust works. It's like the old saying goes, if you continue to take cookies out of the cookie jar but do not replenish it you soon run out of cookies.

Why don't you ask "how much" did the APL save the trust last year. Don't bother asking I'll tell you, NOTHING!
    So the trust bought this policy and saved NOTHING. In fact they spent millions on a policy which saved nothing but made a few people wealthier. People walk around fat dumb and stupid thinking that all benefits are God given. Remember all benefits are paid for by the employee. And when those cost begin to rise you will pay for it. So if anyone tells you this APL is saving you money and you believe it, then when the bill comes knocking don't cry about it.

This is one of the biggest frauds perpetrated by the pass union president on its members. The health trust employs/pays a independent consultant who's job is it to give advise and he advised against it and Javi shut him down. Bill Scarola who was the only person on the Board that knew how the Trust operates and had taken the time to learn, voted against it, which in turn was a vote against Javi. A couple weeks later Javi removed Bill from the Board. Bill was the only person knowledgeable on that Board. The Trust's Attorney who does whatever Javi wants because she wants to keep her contract with the Trust basically shut down members that attended a meeting and tried to ask questions about the APL contract. Remember that day Joe? You were there. She would not let the Board members answer questions, which is their obligation as Board members.

Joe now that you are on the FOP Board, for the benefit of the members of the Trust, initiate an investigation into the group who shoved this sham onto the Trust and the fraud perpetrated.

More to come.......
    Max members save like 700k in co pays and deducitbles. I guess max is mad he was removed

Unregistered
    Bill is on the boatd dumb dumb! Bill, the big guy!

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2972007]

Max members save like 700k in co pays and deducitbles. I guess max is mad he was removed
    Let's see...
    The Trust pays $1 million dollars for this APL policy which by the way the money used to pay the premium is the employees money through their insurance premium.
    This APL insurance pays out $700 k.
    So the health trust pays $1 million dollars for the policy which only pays out $700k. So the Trust wanted $300k? Really! The Trust would have been better off keeping the $1 mil, paying out the $700k and they would still have been $300k a head.
    Only a stupid idiot can not see this or it's just a fraud perpetrated on the members.
    So the members didn't save $700k, WE the members pay out/lost $300k which ended up in SOMEONE'S pocket. Hey brain surgeon wake up. You/we are getting fu$ked without the KY.

Unregistered
    The employee doesnt pay the premium entirely stupid. City of Miami pays 65%.

Lets get this straight. Ive paid the same amount since 2007, and now i get a credit on co-pays and deductibles. Sounds good to me

Unregistered
    The employee doesnt pay the premium entirely stupid. City of Miami pays 65%.

Lets get this straight. Ive paid the same amount since 2007, and now i get a credit on co-pays and deductibles. Sounds good to me
    You are one misinformed individual. The city is not stupid. The members will pay in the end.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast