Weird social media picture of Chief kissing men
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Weird social media picture of Chief kissing men

Why did you guys post this picture it’s weird what’s going on in the beach??

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs069OoA...d=rt9m2ihxs3vg

Unregistered
    What’s wrong feeling uncomfortable there buddy? Get over yourself it’s perfectly fine.

Unregistered
    Wow what an embarrassment. And if I remember correctly this is the same issue that the chief had with Lt P.O. and MO haha

Unregistered
    Ok. This is a bit weird. Unprofessional? Maybe. Tell you what; if the guy getting kissed ever wants to file a sexual harassment beef he’s got the evidence. Just kidding

Unregistered
    Stop stirring folks. Let’s focus on getting the worst Chief in South Florida out of here.

Unregistered
    Why is it Oates can park in the judge’s spot on a Saturday but if any of us do it at anytime we get yelled at? 32 attempts to back a small SUV into the spot. What an embarrassment. Can’t believe the guy hasn’t learned to drive yet. Hey Chief try looking forward and backwards instead of down all the time.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow what an embarrassment. And if I remember correctly this is the same issue that the chief had with Lt P.O. and MO haha
    Maybe they should ask LT P.O. & PO M.O. which hotel in the North End that they used to fornicate in while on duty so they can get that same hotel room discount ?

Unregistered
    Another Embarrassing moment on IG

PO M.O. 1114 "STOP RESISTING" "STOP RESISTING" "STOP RESISTING" "STOP RESISTING"

Sounds like a Parrot. Why dont you get into the mix instead of letting 15's clean up your messes.

Waiting patiently for you to be jammed up again and fired for the 2nd Time. Its gonna happen. Just don't know when.

Unregistered
    At least Oates wasn't getting paid to get it on

Unregistered
    Maybe they should ask LT P.O. & PO M.O. which hotel in the North End that they used to fornicate in while on duty so they can get that same hotel room discount ?
    I'm sure taxpayers would love to know that they we're doing it while people were waiting for these two to respond to a call.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast