Padron you are a midget and a zero - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Damn wtf happened here?

Unregistered
    He can be whatever u want but still a captain, and u a hating ass ***** !!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ray we see you, (soar/not sore) fight you/fight your rat...... These are sign of your illiterate culo. Tu eres una rata grabando a Big Mo, si tu eres un pingu why don’t you fight Mo. You know why? Same thing as Lazcano Big Mo te parte el Culito in 30 seconds. Chivaton Barato communist, by the way your Indian Wife that used to work Bayside un Policia Le dio Pinga while you were dating her y tu de Tarru marry her. Ask her look at her straight in the eyes. Tarru
    Sour,Sour. Not Sore, My muscles are Sore. I love to drink Sour Apple Martini, you see the difference Ray? Ingles sin barrera, balsero. Stop wearing el Reloj de los Balseros (Invicta) aprende de Heredia un gustaso un trancaso. Si tu te mueres before your wife,Your wife te va a chuliar el Billete. La india te tiene trabajando los 7 days. Typical India Cojen al Cubano de comemierda.

No seas bobo y vende todas las Casas y esconde el billete. A ti te tarrean y tu en Winn Dixie trying to do the right thing.

No seas tan Rata, by the way you say Mo scam,the entire department Scams including me. Colina is the number one scammer you won’t find him in his office pass 1300 on a Good Friday is he shows up. I see him leaving early all the time with his bodyguard Sergio. So stop saying Mo scam,we all do.

Now that you are back to beats,go back to Off Street Parking duties Towing Cars like a true Zero that you are. Todo el crimen en Downtown y tu comiendo Pinga towing Hard working people vehicles. What goes around comes around I am sure you are shock to find out the truth about your Bayside wife.

Unregistered
    Delamico stop talking crap about the Capt. Nobody likes you.... leave IA already. Next time I hear you talking about the Capt I’m gonna make sure he finds out

Unregistered
    How did the Zero of Heredia Rubio got involved in the mix ? His wife is a thousand times worse looking than Rays wife and she a cheated on him over ten times including with an ex commissioner. The watches he wears are fake. Hace 3 años tomando fotos en el gym como una jeva y esta igual de tetón y gorda.

Unregistered
    Leave delamico alone... the captain is gay

Unregistered
    How did the Zero of Heredia Rubio got involved in the mix ? His wife is a thousand times worse looking than Rays wife and she a cheated on him over ten times including with an ex commissioner. The watches he wears are fake. Hace 3 años tomando fotos en el gym como una jeva y esta igual de tetón y gorda.
    He is a watch man,does not wear balseros watch like Ray the rat. Heredia is not a zero,he is a fast learner.
    Everyone is a zero and scammer at one point in their career including myself.

I am a zero/scammer walking out with 1.2 Millions total package. GED from Miami Beach.

Unregistered
    Money, watches, and drama... but you forget the most important thing which is family. Something you guys always forget to mention. That’s why this place is all messed up.

Unregistered
    He is a watch man,does not wear balseros watch like Ray the rat. Heredia is not a zero,he is a fast learner.
    Everyone is a zero and scammer at one point in their career including myself.

I am a zero/scammer walking out with 1.2 Millions total package. GED from Miami Beach.
    Wow you dedicated your whole life to this (30 years) and walking out with 1.2 million TOTAL package... I have half the time you have and I’m already worth 1.2 million, you’re definitely a SLOW learner. Go buy yourself a wife and a daughter with your total package and good luck with that.

Unregistered
    The problem is there are many FTS with no balls and too busy eating out of the city and feeding cats instead. Like Sgt Frades trompo looking teletubie cat smelling chicken face AKA PANDINGA. MAS PANSA QUE BINGA.
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Boy oh boy. Frades strikes again.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast