Research

Thread: Research

Unregistered

Research

I see that the department just opened applications for their non-certified police officer positions.

I'm Fresh out of college.(less than a year) looking to get into policing and I have applied to a couple departments, I wanted to get some info out of this one before I apply . I've looked into in the city, its demographic, crime, culture and overall I'd like to live and work in the city.
    Looking to get a gauge of what it is like working for Coconut Creek PD police. Looking for info beyond simply telling me what the pay is like, tell me about life and work balance, work hours, supervisors and any other pertinent information.

Unregistered

Info

I find it odd that you would be asking these questions on this forum. If you have a true interest in the police department, you can contact the Recruitment Team by visiting our website.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I see that the department just opened applications for their non-certified police officer positions.

I'm Fresh out of college.(less than a year) looking to get into policing and I have applied to a couple departments, I wanted to get some info out of this one before I apply . I've looked into in the city, its demographic, crime, culture and overall I'd like to live and work in the city.
    Looking to get a gauge of what it is like working for Coconut Creek PD police. Looking for info beyond simply telling me what the pay is like, tell me about life and work balance, work hours, supervisors and any other pertinent information.
    You did all that research and didn't read through this site.