Mlk day and atv's
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Mlk day and atv's

You guys go on main media talking about how you are going to enforce the law and stop the thugs from reckless driving on the highway, well you had your chance yesterday, the thugs came out and took over i95, where were you guys??? Lots of people called in, the media was flying over them giving their location, where was FHP??? Do not write a check that has no funds to back it up. Monday is only two days away!!!

Unregistered
    So where are all the thousands of officers and troopers that were at the news conference the other day saying there was enough of them to stop these riders? What a joke! Not one police car seen around these riders today. Next conference be honest "we are all scared of these riders we will let them be"

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So where are all the thousands of officers and troopers that were at the news conference the other day saying there was enough of them to stop these riders? What a joke! Not one police car seen around these riders today. Next conference be honest "we are all scared of these riders we will let them be"
    Scrape em up after they wreck. Thugs being thugs.

Unregistered
    6 or 8 Class-8 Dump trucks with huge plows would solve this problem

Unregistered
    Thank you for dealing with these guys on the Palmetto NB between NW 57th & 47th.

Unregistered
    Who cares. I won’t do anything in my dpepaetment (per policy) I will enjoy the show! It’s amazing it’s like a scene from planet of the apes, I also refuse to write tickets to people who actually stop for us! FHP should do the same

Unregistered
    It's really so sad that a guy like Martin Luther King comes along with a peaceful humanitarian agenda and tries to help these people get treated decently. He gets a bullet in the head and the people who benefit from his efforts use his legacy to act like animals and celebrate lawlessness, endanger the public, get stoned and make their race look like a bunch of idiots. If he were alive to see this shit he would flip.

Unregistered
    I wonder how much longer is upper management (in every department) are gonna let them thugs get away with this. They tie our hands when it comes to doing something about it. Only way to stop is to give chase in hopes that they crash and get seriously hurt or go S7. It sucks that they are reckless and putting everyone in danger and they dont want us to try and stop them, but are quick to tell us to go write stupid infraction tickets.

Unregistered
    It's really so sad that a guy like Martin Luther King comes along with a peaceful humanitarian agenda and tries to help these people get treated decently. He gets a bullet in the head and the people who benefit from his efforts use his legacy to act like animals and celebrate lawlessness, endanger the public, get stoned and make their race look like a bunch of idiots. If he were alive to see this shit he would flip.
    Is in the genes, they are still savages and that is why they don't fit in an orderly society. Their entire net worth is their vote and keeping the Democrats in office.

Unregistered
    I wonder how much longer is upper management (in every department) are gonna let them thugs get away with this. They tie our hands when it comes to doing something about it. Only way to stop is to give chase in hopes that they crash and get seriously hurt or go S7. It sucks that they are reckless and putting everyone in danger and they dont want us to try and stop them, but are quick to tell us to go write stupid infraction tickets.
    Are you being told to wrote citations? What troop?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast